Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

I know she’s had a rough childhood, but I feel like she’s very much the type of person that has glamorized crimes and ”hustling” to the point where she doesn’t feel bad for it.

My, thoughts exactly, wouldn't have said it better myself! She's always presenting herself as this free spirited "gypsy" type person with no ancher/home or rules to follow and it looks romantic but we all know what real gypsies actually did for a living. I love her music and would love to hear more of it, but I don't feel bad for her living in a trailer and stuff, it's a mess she intentionally dragged herself into and scamming the last few of her fans kinda puts last nail in the coffin of her career.

1 of them she sent was a demo singer. She never mentioned anything about it to me before and when I asked for a refund she said it was still a song Neon wrote.

I don't wanna be that annoying Melanie stan but if she can do this why can't she sell A Thousand Words? It's a song Neon wrote

I don't wanna be that annoying Melanie stan but if she can do this why can't she sell A Thousand Words? It's a song Neon wrote

I have been asking her for "Sweat" for the last 8 years. She finally just "found" it and sold it a month ago for it to leak a few weeks after I bought it.

I have been asking her for "Sweat" for the last 8 years. She finally just "found" it and sold it a month ago for it to leak a few weeks after I bought it.

We know for sure she has A Thousand Words tho, she posted a story of her files a while ago but I think you were being sarcastic about her "just "finding" Sweat" anyways so scjdjsjsjac

was there ever an official tracklist for the Eleutheromaniac album? or which one do you guys use? trying to organize here

The album contained these songs. You can just fill the rest up with whatever else you have available.

Other songs like Revolution, Airstreams, Freebird, Like Fruit etc would've all been on a second album, called Freedom, had anything gone to plan.

• Yard Sale
  • Where's Ya Mama
  • Freedom
  • Sparks
  • Wall Street
  • London
  • Eleutheromaniac
  • No Angels
  • Colours
  • -
  • -
  • -