Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Looking back on the IndieGoGo campaign I'm actually curious as to how the release of that album would've gone. It specifically states the $50k was for producer fees alone. How exactly was she going to pay for all the CD and vinyl editions she was offering as well as the mixing and mastering of all the songs? Honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was just going to chuck out those rough mp3s since she sent donators a 128kbps mp3 of the title track.

Looking back on the IndieGoGo campaign I'm actually curious as to how the release of that album would've gone. It specifically states the $50k was for producer fees alone. How exactly was she going to pay for all the CD and vinyl editions she was offering as well as the mixing and mastering of all the songs? Honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was just going to chuck out those rough mp3s since she sent donators a 128kbps mp3 of the title track.

I doubt she was totally honest about all that, mastering a song costs around 100 - 500£ per song, I saw other artists(more popular than her) releasing 12 track albums with 20 000$. And the whole story that she spent the money from Indiegogo on touring is so fishy, like, you are supposed to earn money by touring not loose it, and she appeared with her botched lips not that long after.... Again I love her music, but her personality really started to show now.

I doubt she was totally honest about all that, mastering a song costs around 100 - 500£ per song, I saw other artists(more popular than her) releasing 12 track albums with 20 000$. And the whole story that she spent the money from Indiegogo on touring is so fishy, like, you are supposed to earn money by touring not loose it, and she appeared with her botched lips not that long after.... Again I love her music, but her personality really started to show now.

Pretty sure she got a boob job not long after that as well ... she mentioned getting one in a recent podcast.

Someone on depop was selling all their shit from the mystery box:

yard sale cd not signed

temp tatoos

hand made bracelet

rubber we r neon bracelet

301 not signed print

neon head scarf

i think a sticker too?

as far as i know she sold salt & honey, sweat, my hand, downtown, & traces to the first batch of people then i guess she realized that would make them more prone to leak so she started to specifically sell songs to certain people.

i guess that way she can easily tell where the leaks are coming from, cuz once she sells a song she'll tell some one else that asks for it too that she "doesn't have it"

If a fan were to report her to the producers i wouldn't doubt they'll get to the buyers too & make this a bigger mess.

life of an artist was for that one video she did with it only, nothing for herself, ive asked her about that.

apparently she's charging the stupid fags that go the 301 necklace full price? can someone confirm that? cuz if so that's really fucking shitty of her cuz she scammed those dumb asses the most lol

Someone on depop was selling all their shit from the mystery box:

yard sale cd not signed

temp tatoos

hand made bracelet

rubber we r neon bracelet

301 not signed print

neon head scarf

i think a sticker too?

as far as i know she sold salt & honey, sweat, my hand, downtown, & traces to the first batch of people then i guess she realized that would make them more prone to leak so she started to specifically sell songs to certain people.

i guess that way she can easily tell where the leaks are coming from, cuz once she sells a song she'll tell some one else that asks for it too that she "doesn't have it"

If a fan were to report her to the producers i wouldn't doubt they'll get to the buyers too & make this a bigger mess.

life of an artist was for that one video she did with it only, nothing for herself, ive asked her about that.

apparently she's charging the stupid fags that go the 301 necklace full price? can someone confirm that? cuz if so that's really fucking shitty of her cuz she scammed those dumb asses the most lol

Well she tried to sell me and some other gays sweat even after the snippets leaked so I don't think she is selling the songs only to one person

And she is writing a book where she will spill the "tea" about her experience in the music industry, watch her shade Benny.

A "full" version of Breathe You doesn't exist, as far as I'm aware. It's just a short song.

She sent a snippet of it before but it wasn't any part of the song I hadn't already heard so I wouldn't be surprised if she just downloaded the snippet that's on online lmao. 

Watch out what you saying/leaking, her and her assistent check everything that leaks and it's being told in all those forums, as 301 said before.

And in case they read this, i hope they don't accuse fans of it, and we wish the best for Neon even though she doesn't reply fans, or change prices and didn't even spoke about the indiegogo thing, some of us even tried to get these songs a proper release asking the producers and stuff

And i share this afraid, because it seems we can't even spread our opinion on this fanbase without being attacked. WerNeon should be the opposite of it.

Watch out what you saying/leaking, her and her assistent check everything that leaks and it's being told in all those forums, as 301 said before.

And in case they read this, i hope they don't accuse fans of it, and we wish the best for Neon even though she doesn't reply fans, or change prices and didn't even spoke about the indiegogo thing, some of us even tried to get these songs a proper release asking the producers and stuff

LMAO why should anyone be scared? She exposed herself as a scammer, if she has any fan left that fan is dumb for wasting money on LQ unfinished shit, honey that stuff is not worth 50$ let alone 200.

LMAO why should anyone be scared? She exposed herself as a scammer, if she has any fan left that fan is dumb for wasting money on LQ unfinished shit, honey that stuff is not worth 50$ let alone 200.

i contributed $15 to her fraudulent album campaign and i will never let go of that grudge LOL

but to be fair the hundreds of leaks we got was sort of worth that lmao

i contributed $15 to her fraudulent album campaign and i will never let go of that grudge LOL

but to be fair the hundreds of leaks we got was sort of worth that lmao

I wish we got Airstreams, Freebird and Walk already, since Dsign ones will take some time to be released (if it's still being released)

She should send a song to the ones who bought the necklace at least, right? Since's there no more concerts for years.

Btw does anyone have the live snippet for Rich as Royality? Never found the videos of it and she perfomed this song live once.

I wish we got Airstreams, Freebird and Walk already, since Dsign ones will take some time to be released (if it's still being released)

She should send a song to the ones who bought the necklace at least, right? Since's there no more concerts for years.

Btw does anyone have the live snippet for Rich as Royality? Never found the videos of it and she perfomed this song live once.

There used to be a link on ATRL in one of the old threads it was a full performance, for some reason I can't find it on YouTube anymore.