Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

''I’m putting out a new song for the times. Stay tuned. Stay strong. Keep fighting, and win this revolution.'' June 11 2020 https://twitter.com/neonhitch/status/1271179733573816328

So when is this coming out? apparently it's the old leaked song Revolution.

I'm assuming she intends to release it on June 19th, since she's posted a couple things on Instagram with that date, seemingly unrelated to Juneteenth, but that's just a guess.

I'm not getting my hopes up, would honestly be surprised if she finally releases that "light touch" EP

This would be a dream, but it's just one song unfornately and i don't she got the rights for it till now :(

I don't know about you guys, but i'm done with waiting for old songs, can she release those freestyles already? Tell Ya Friends should be out on 01/03 from last year and we don't have a date till today, same for Triumph. What about Bad Girl? That could be a smash, i don't know what she's waiting to release em. The production for this one is cheaper and no one seems to care.

Kinda insensitive that she’s taking Juneteenth and trying to release a song on that date. Unless she’s going to donate the funds to BLM foundations

We wish!!!

What about Bad Girl? That could be a smash, i don't know what she's waiting to release em. 

There's no point in releasing that unless she's gonna go back and finish it because it's barely a full song.... and she already said she will only release stuff she is allowed to release free

She's releasing Colors on June 19.

Artwork

OH MY FUCKING GOD ARE U KIDDING ME???

8sbXiSB.jpg

No Angels coming as well then guys, finallyyyyyyyy

No. It was on her iTunes. It's only two minutes long.

I know how to sing it already, after she playing on the live and hearding the snippet 100x times lol

No Angels coming as well then guys, finallyyyyyyyy

I know how to sing it already, after she playing on the live and hearding the snippet 100x times lol

This was the only Dsign song she had a wav file for. She literally sold this to a few fans and now she is releasing it.

This was the only Dsign song she had a wav file for. She literally sold this to a few fans and now she is releasing it.

Poor fans that paid 300 for it and now everybody will got it, she got the other 6/7 ones as well, she just need the approval by the rest of Dsign company to release Light Touch.

Not the acapella...

https://dbree.org/v/65ee81

FUCK!!!

Here it is my neon masterpost: https://mega.nz/folder/Pa5kiQha *password: #yCicePfD_fPcEz7GC4FN3w

plus there's a bunch of mastered songs on it like revolution, london, alien, fresh out the box, eleanor rigby, hello, sex sex sex, my hand... that's it

There's "Trailer Park Girl" and "Rich As Royality" on it?