Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

The fact we are about to get her first completely finished / professionally mixed song since like 2013 on Friday.

Better enjoy it while it lasts cos I'm sure she'll be back to terrorising us with her shoddy "freestyles" soon enough.

I wish she would release Light Touch with it, because i bet she'll be back with those diff singles that doesn't sound like each other. For example, The fever (gypsy folk), Weakness (freestyle) and then "Vendetta" (a 2017 jazzy one)

She better not give us her "gypsy" music after cause no one is here for that.

She may upload the "Love U Betta" one on soundcloud someday soon, like she did with "Hello"

She said she has a "new sound" but she demands justice and get some of the older songs out of the way first before we hear it lmao.

They're all freestyles and edm tracks, that sound like her 2016 era

Out on some countries already, it seems

I wonder how much and what she had to do to get this song allowed after years. Stream it when it comes out on your country, so we'll may get the other 6 (7 with "Fresh" on digital platforms soon as well) x

Out on some countries already, it seems

I wonder how much and what she had to do to get this song allowed after years. Stream it when it comes out on your country, so we'll may get the other 6 (7 with "Fresh" on digital platforms soon as well) x

Fresh Out The Box isn't part of that set of songs. It was recorded a lot later. Plus she doesn't owe us any of them apart from No Angels. 

Well, the single version is diff from the leaked one, but i liked both of them. Stream "Colors" and whole Eleutheromaniac era singles for clear skin x

Im kinda sad that this era is over now wbu guys?

I'm kinda over everything she does rn, I'll still listen to BB&S but Eleutherominiac was never that good to me, I only liked London and Yard Sale. Hopefully she goes to the sound of her covers (Gucci Gucci, What Starry Eyes Know, We Can't Stop)