Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

On 7/25/2020 at 6:57 PM, Tulips said:

''#LightTouch project details by

@neonhitch

- Neon confirmed the release in december/january on a podscat - Contains 7/8 songs - All recorded and finished since 2013 - All co-wrote and produced by Dsign - "Sparks" and "Colors" were released already - "No Angels" are in - Cover done''

You should honestly consider stanning someone else lmao. Aren't you bored of asking her for songs you're never gonna get every day?

What's your problem? Stop quoting me, i'm not sharing DIRECTLY for you and yes for the fans, if you don't like my posts, then ignore it or just stop being a cunt everytime

What's your problem? Stop quoting me, i'm not sharing DIRECTLY for you and yes for the fans, if you don't like my posts, then ignore it or just stop being a cunt everytime

LOL. I'm not attacking you, I just don't understand why you continue to waste your time on her if you're constantly disappointed by her. 

It's all up now. I honestly don't like it at all. It's been so many years and still using that same logo? I get the album covers for merch like it's lowkey cute but these are just a fuckin mess. Who the fuck helped her come up with the ideas for the merch & designed it? I also got an email from her saying the shop was open and for us to send in our merch ideas / designs. For what? for her to ignore them or take them without credit? she could've easily made pop sockets, not so cringy phone cases, face masks, or bring back old merch like the yard sale singles bandanas & other things.

https://neon-hitch.myshopify.com/