Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

1 hour ago, Beauty King said:

Nick was in a couple of her Instagram stories a few years ago. I remember recognizing him at the time because he was on a songwriting reality show that I watched. I audibly groaned upon seeing him, because he is a thoroughly unpleasant person and was one of the worst things about the show.

He's so selfish, we can see it by his bio on instagram

Wish we had the song(s) she did with Imogen Heap. 

Also in other news: She apparently did Alien with Ryan Tedder but is oblivious to the fact it leaked recently and wonders why no one is buying it ?

We have to laugh at her trying to make a buck from a song she had to get sent to her by a fan in the first place tho. 

On 9/7/2020 at 12:10 AM, Gentleman said:

Wish we had the song(s) she did with Imogen Heap. 

Also in other news: She apparently did Alien with Ryan Tedder but is oblivious to the fact it leaked recently and wonders why no one is buying it ?

We have to laugh at her trying to make a buck from a song she had to get sent to her by a fan in the first place tho. 

She got the right over those 2007 albums and rather to sell it and let fans poor than releasing it for free and sell the unreleased ones which we may never can get it.

Happy Neon is back to platfotms y'all. It was taken off for some days only and Neon called out her fanpage for telling people to search downloads online instead of paying THOUSAND dollars for it

23 hours ago, neonbear said:

She's crazy, she got the right over those 2007 albums and rather to sell it and let fans poor than releasing it for free and sell the unreleased ones which we may never can get it. 

She probably doesn't own them either but they are so old now that I doubt the producers would even care.

22 hours ago, Gentleman said:

I can't at this bitch only having the same 0:59 snippet of Cocaine as we do. We are never hearing that song in full ?

mine is 57, but i tried to ask her about buying it & she just ignored me

On 9/5/2020 at 5:12 PM, radiant said:

Tracklist from her IG post

1. Bubble Based

2. I Don't Need You

3. Contagious Luv

4. One Shot

5. Derek

6. So Simple

7. Sole Mate

8. Fetish Dude

9. ?

10. Plastic Fantastic

11. The Other Side

12. ?

I wonder if each copy sold will have a diff. tracklist?

One of the tracks are on spotify tho and the only reason she's selling it on a physical album it's just because she doesn't want them to leak