Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

18 hours ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

Heyyyyy gypsssyyy warriors ??,  so I bought a cd off her. and here's the one I got!!!

20200913_195737.jpg

I just have mad respect 4 her. not even gonna lie, Pink Fields actually saved my life when I was going through a really tough time and felt like ending everything. like honestly speaking tho all the songs are literally worthy of getting to number 1 in the charts tbh. dont understand all the hate she gets on here. she slays!!! whats everyones favourite neon song?

Download

Slow, Plastic and I Don't please!

18 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Plastic Fantastic - Queen of Windows Media file format! 

https://dbree.org/v/5f60c3

At the end of the day babes, stop leaking my shit yeh!! I gave the fans a little bit of a taster tease and THAT'S THAT! I sent you the others in confidence but your takin the proper mick ? I even know personally that Neon wudnt have minded me puttin a few out anyway. She's literally a sick gal. But we cant be leaking all of my stuff. i'm messaging her if u put anything else out. Seriously

Sorry hun but its justnot respectful is it. 

33 minutes ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

At the end of the day babes, stop leaking my shit yeh!! I gave the fans a little bit of a taster tease and THAT'S THAT! I sent you the others in confidence but your takin the proper mick ? I even know personally that Neon wudnt have minded me puttin a few out anyway. She's literally a sick gal. But we cant be leaking all of my stuff. i'm messaging her if u put anything else out. Seriously

Sorry beautiful stunning queen, but I had this one already! 

51 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Sorry beautiful stunning queen, but I had this one already! 

Completly doubt that one I'm afraid as Neon herself said that the CDs are fully unique and personalised. So I will warn you again. Any more leaking of my stuff and I will report you to the main music bosses. U do realise that I can take you to court over this? And I dont think you'd want neon to come for you either.

On 9/15/2020 at 12:20 PM, AmyBabesKisses said:

Completly doubt that one I'm afraid as Neon herself said that the CDs are fully unique and personalised. So I will warn you again. Any more leaking of my stuff and I will report you to the main music bosses. U do realise that I can take you to court over this? And I dont think you'd want neon to come for you either.

We don't have fault she's picking the same songs to sell, that happened before with "Downtown".

On 9/15/2020 at 12:20 PM, AmyBabesKisses said:

oh

21 minutes ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

:toofunny:

You really think that Neon doesn't resell songs?

23 minutes ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

img_7857rfk9m.png

9 minutes ago, neonbear said:

If you do that, then you will mess with all of us. We don't have fault she's picking the same songs to sell, that happened before with "Downtown", if you were a fan you would know that

Excuse me!! I'm one of her biggest fans you know. Still doesn't change the blatant fact that I paid money for my CD though didnt i. Therefore I can choose what to do with it. I already said neon probably isnt assed bout the tracks i leaked coz its just a sample init. Im only giving fans a little tease. SORRY FOR BEING A GOOD PERSON!!!!

3 minutes ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

Excuse me!! I'm one of her biggest fans you know. Still doesn't change the blatant fact that I paid money for my CD though didnt i. Therefore I can choose what to do with it. I already said neon probably isnt assed bout the tracks i leaked coz its just a sample init. Im only giving fans a little tease. SORRY FOR BEING A GOOD PERSON!!!!

Just because you bought the CD doesn't mean other people can't leak songs on it, that they probably worked hard to get themself.

7 minutes ago, Dressed in Mistakes said:

Can someone make a list of all the songs we have from her Neon Valentino and On the Move demo albums?

Neon Valentino:

1. Derek
  2. Sugar Daddy

On the Move:

1. Bubble Based
  2. The New Black
  3. Plastic Fantastic
  4. Genuinity
  5. One Step Away
  6. True
  7. On the Move 
  8. This Song Goes Out For / This Song's 4 U

Misc songs

1. Dave
  2. The Other Side

The remaining songs are most likely 2006 scraps. 

Just now, Gentleman said:

Neon Valentino:

1. Derek
  2. Sugar Daddy

On the Move:

1. Bubble Based
  2. The New Black
  3. Plastic Fantastic
  4. Genuinity
  5. One Step Away
  6. True
  7. On the Move 

The remaining songs are somewhere inbetween. 

What about ''This Song Goes Out For'' from On the Move? I thought that song leaked under the title ''This Song's 4 U''

11 minutes ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

I DIDN'T SAID YOU ARE A BAD PERSON!!!!!!!! I even thanked you for sharing with us, i just think you will bring stress to Neon and she'll stop selling songs which means we won't get NOTHING just because you're mad that somebody got the same songs

6 minutes ago, Tulips said:

What about ''This Song Goes Out For'' from On the Move? I thought that song leaked under the title ''This Song's 4 U''

It did!

Just now, Tulips said:

I edited my original post. But yeah they're both the same song, she just changed the title for some reason when she made that CD lmao. 

Found this blog on her mum's website, clearly things haven't changed for her. 

My daughter Neon Hitch arrived home from America in late summer 2019 and I was painting this image at the time, exploring colours and feelings, my emotions were definatly effected by her arrival but I still didn't realise the painting was about her. After finishing the abstract part I put the painting away and has my daughter was going through some serious mental trauma from being in the music industry in USA I had no time or heart to paint again for a couple of months.  During this time of caring and helping her get her feet back on the ground we did a photo shoot project in which we explored what it was in Neon's world that was holding her back, unsurprisingly materialism was one of the main issues.   

https://www.irenegardiner.co.uk/blog/april-27th-2020

3 hours ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

you do realize that if you were to report anyone the only person that would get in trouble is Neon, right?

she's going behind the backs of the producers & songwriters that helped her make these songs & is selling them for ridiculous prices. What she is doing is illegal, considering she doesn't own the rights or masters to any of the songs she's selling. The only reason she's not being sued right now is because no one even knows, or cares about her besides her desperate fans that she's extorting.

You don't own anything, so chill with the threats or leave.

I would never hurt you

8 hours ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

The way I screamed! :lmao: