Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

On 9/13/2020 at 3:35 AM, neonbear said:

Neon Valentino (2006 album) - tracklist & info. Producers and writers are Booga Bear and Sweetie Irie

1 - Dry Your Eyes

2 - Addicted

3 - Original Rude Girl

4 - So Simple

5 - Find Ur Luck

6- Craving

7 - Slow The Fuck Down

8 - Derek

9 -Don't Know

10 - Hoping

11 - Move Forward

12 -My Garden

13 - Sugar Daddy

14 -Contagious Luv

15 - Bedroom Thoughts

From this one we got "Derek", "So Simple" and "Sugar Daddy"

Just now, neonbear said:

This one! Wonder which songs would cut the "Freedom" album

There's plenty of leftovers for a second album but it's unlikely she even began thinking about it when she couldn't even get the first part out lmao.

This is the most likely tracklist for Eleutheromaniac. 

1. Yard Sale
  2. Where’s Ya Mama
  3. Freedom
  4. Wall Street
  5. Sparks
  6. Eleutheromaniac
  7. London
  8. Freebird
  9. Airstreams
  10. Like Fruit
  11. Revolution 
  12. No Angels

16 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

There's plenty of leftovers for a second album but it's unlikely she even began thinking about it when she couldn't even get the first part out lmao.

This is the most likely tracklist for Eleutheromaniac. 

1. Yard Sale
  2. Where’s Ya Mama
  3. Freedom
  4. Wall Street
  5. Sparks
  6. Eleutheromaniac
  7. London
  8. Freebird
  9. Airstreams
  10. Like Fruit
  11. Revolution 
  12. No Angels

The demo for Where's Ya Mama tho, the snippet for it she shared in the sampler sounds sooooo better. Wall Street one i don't see much diference. Airstreams one sounds cute

1 minute ago, neonbear said:

The demo for Where's Ya Mama tho, the snippet for it she shared in the sampler sounds sooooo better. Wall Street one i don't see much diference. Airstreams one sounds cute

Yeah WYM is the only one that's different. The only minor difference is that the released version of Wall Street is "mastered"

I do have to wonder what state the album would be in if it was actually released. I don't think she has the common sense to collect the songs from the producers and get them all professionally mixed and mastered, she'd probably just burn the demos to a disk and call it a day like she's doing now lmao. 

On 9/21/2020 at 1:08 PM, Gentleman said:

I do have to wonder what state the album would be in if it was actually released. I don't think she has the common sense to collect the songs from the producers and get them all professionally mixed and mastered, she'd probably just burn the demos to a disk and call it a day like she's doing now lmao. 

The 45k+/- she got from indiegogo would pay half of it at least.

1 minute ago, neonbear said:

The 45k+/- she got from indiegogo would pay half of it at least, would bring her more fans and people would have stayed at the fanbase (since 50% left it after never receiving the physical album) instead of that tour that didn't bring us hq versions of the songs

I highly doubt she blew the entire 45k on a tour. She probably kept half of it stashed away for her upcoming boob job. 

On 9/21/2020 at 1:21 PM, Gentleman said:

I highly doubt she blew the entire 45k on a tour. She probably kept half of it stashed away for her upcoming boob job. 

On 9/15/2020 at 12:20 PM, AmyBabesKisses said:

Completly doubt that one I'm afraid as Neon herself said that the CDs are fully unique and personalised. So I will warn you again. Any more leaking of my stuff and I will report you to the main music bosses. U do realise that I can take you to court over this? And I dont think you'd want neon to come for you either.

:rip: y'all this thread is gold

On 9/21/2020 at 1:57 PM, Gentleman said:

She’s had a weekend of luxury thanks to them lmao. Just check her Instagram. 

The funnier thing about it is that there's no leaks since march, only this old 2005 album.

On 9/21/2020 at 1:35 PM, expandableclitoris said:

:rip: y'all this thread is gold

19 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

She’s had a weekend of luxury thanks to them lmao. Just check her Instagram. 

Have you saw the cocaine reference in the storie? SHE'S PREGNANT FUCK, IS SHE CRAZY?

1 hour ago, neonbear said:

Have you saw the cocaine reference in the storie? SHE'S PREGNANT FUCK, IS SHE CRAZY?

I saw that lol, good sis scammed her way in, it's impossible she has money to waste on luxus spa and not enough money to pay a cheap lawyer to get her out of the legal problems. Or hell even to pay producers that deserve to be paid. 

On 9/21/2020 at 3:33 PM, Doja Cat said:

I saw that lol, good sis scammed her way in, it's impossible she has money to waste on luxus spa and not enough money to pay a cheap lawyer to get her out of the legal problems. Or hell even to pay producers that deserve to be paid. 

She's tryina getting rights for Happy Neon, 301 and Yard Sale after 2 years.

2 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

She was DM'ing people at the weekend asking if they wanted to buy songs. Sis needed money for the sea life centre gift shop and she needed it QUICK.