Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

On 9/12/2020 at 7:29 AM, Doja Cat said:

She should try working with ABSRDST, Umru, Robokid or Ayesha Erotica lol

eeeee not those two guys that were alleged raepists or whatever

Heyyyyy gypsssyyy warriors ??,  so I bought a cd off her. and here's the one I got!!!

20200913_195737.jpg

I just have mad respect 4 her. not even gonna lie, Pink Fields actually saved my life when I was going through a really tough time and felt like ending everything. like honestly speaking tho all the songs are literally worthy of getting to number 1 in the charts tbh. dont understand all the hate she gets on here. she slays!!! whats everyones favourite neon song?

Download

Omg I thought all of the songs on that tracklist would be in that .zip. But we got 5 leaks today, wow. Dave, Sugar Daddy, The Other Side, One Shot, This Song Goes Out for You. Sugar Daddy was on Neon Valentino and This Song Goes Out for You from On the Move.

Are you going to post the rest of the songs on this CD?

2 hours ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

Heyyyyy gypsssyyy warriors ??,  so I bought a cd off her. and here's the one I got!!!

20200913_195737.jpg

I just have mad respect 4 her. not even gonna lie, Pink Fields actually saved my life when I was going through a really tough time and felt like ending everything. like honestly speaking tho all the songs are literally worthy of getting to number 1 in the charts tbh. dont understand all the hate she gets on here. she slays!!! whats everyones favourite neon song?

Download

thank you so much for sharing those songs with us! :worship:

Pink Fields is a really great song, one of her best. The whole Happy Neon EP was great.

I would never hurt you

6 hours ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

Download

lanaboards users usually like to being mean for no reason. I think they think it's funny or cool... whatever. the funny thing is they can't stop talking about her because they do like something about her

btw thanks for sharing those songs

15 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

lanaboards users usually like to being mean for no reason. I think they think it's funny or cool... whatever. the funny thing is they can't stop talking about her because they do like something about her

No reason? Pretty sure I saw multiple users here claiming Neon scammed them, she got exposed multiple times, I still love her old music tho, but let's not act the hate she gets here is for no reason. 

1 hour ago, Nigel Hitch said:

this makes no sense

It’s not so much hate - more frustration that her good deed (albeit an illegal one) of letting her fans hear the songs they’ve wanted for years turned into her being an ungrateful money grabber who is scamming her remaining fans left and right just to make ends meet. 

1 hour ago, Gentleman said:

It’s not so much hate - more frustration that her good deed (albeit an illegal one) of letting her fans hear the songs they’ve wanted for years turned into her being an ungrateful money grabber who is scamming her remaining fans left and right just to make ends meet. 

I couldn’t have said it better myself. She Is very money hungry and clearly isn’t making money by releasing music the proper way. She’s out bargaining with her fans for how much they can spend on one of her shitty demos. For any good songs, she is either not selling or wants 200+ a song and she can be very difficult to deal with. 

she has scammed fans before by selling songs that are not her singing. Selling wav files that she upscaled from mp3s. Trying to sell leaked songs that have been online for 10 years. 

She's got loads of talent, an angelic voice and an interesting biography. But it's been long since anything made sense in her career, nor does she care. You can't help being frustrated at watching what could (and should) have been a big star go down the drain because of her own questionable choices. 

11 hours ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

20200913_195737.jpg

Download

Sugar Daddy is a bop, thanks for sharing!

14 hours ago, AmyBabesKisses said:

20200913_195737.jpg

Download

omg thank you so so much for sharing this, i really appreciate it

On 11/3/2017 at 2:17 PM, Beauty King said:

Anyway, here's an updated list of unleaked titles. Feel free to add to this list if you see anything missing. Bolded ones are new and probably meant for release in the coming year. Italicized ones are are titles I've heard traders claim to have at some point.

2 Step
Ahead of Your Time
Air Streams
Alien
Alive
Am I Dreaming? [Original Version]
Antidote
Badman
Boys
Cocaine [Full]
Colors
Contagious Luv
Dare U 2 Love Me
Dear Me
Digital Army [Full]
Dirty Lemonade
Dirty Love
Dry Your Eyes
Forever
Freebird
Give Me You
Going Down
Goodbye
Gun Shy
Half of Me
Headspun
Hearts Don't Stop
Hot Knights
I Don't Need You
I Don't Wanna Be Saved
I Hate U
I Like Boy
I'm Your Radio
Joke O'Clock

Land of The Rebels
Let Go
Light Touch
Like Fruit
Lose My Head
Lost Weekend
Love Motel
Love Thirst
Medicine
Miracle
Money Tree
My Hand
No Angels
One Step Away From The Grave
Paparazzi
Party Song
Plastic Fantastic
Play With Fire
Queen
Revolution
Rich As Royalty
Runaway {Has two registrations, one of which is years old, but it was recently re-registered with the same writers (though one got married + changed their name)}
Salt & Honey
Shake
Summer Salts
Sweat
The Long Road
Traces [Demo of the Sky Ferreira song]
Trees
U + Me [Full]
Until U Love Me Again
Vendetta
Walk
Wall Street
What I’m Like
Where R U?
Where’s Ya Mama
Zombie [Full]

We got 18/71, i guess?

Alien, Colors, Dare U, Dirty Lemonade, Half Of Me, I'm Your Radio, Land Of The Rebels ( if you count it ), Let Go, Like Fruit, My Hand, One Step Away, Party Song, Revolution, Salt & Honey, Sweat, Traces, Vendetta, Wall Street, Where's Ya Mama

On 9/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Tulips said:

Omg I thought all of the songs on that tracklist would be in that .zip. But we got 5 leaks today, wow. Dave, Sugar Daddy, The Other Side, One Shot, This Song Goes Out for You. Sugar Daddy was on Neon Valentino and This Song Goes Out for You from On the Move.

Are you going to post the rest of the songs on this CD?

We only missing 3 from this album then.