Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

2 hours ago, Gentleman said:

Nah, she has way better songs than this. 

Whole Eleutheromaniac it's amazing, from BBS i rather the leaks than the released ones, from the newer i really liked "Weakness" and "Colors", her first 2 eps as well and from the latest leaks i would pick "Land Of The Rebels" and "Still Young"

7 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

To no ones surprise - she's posting stuff she sold to people on SoundCloud for free now lmao

Does anyone got a list of songs she sold and remains unleaked?

6 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

You’re delusional if you think she’s going to put anything that hasn’t already leaked on them.

Ugh well I hope it's the real 2012 album tracklist, and she's not just messing around and putting albums of songs we have.

She recently sold 2 other unreleased albums so I have hopes for Beg, Borrow & Steal. Especially cause she was already selling Benny tracks from the album such as My Hand and Sweat.

6 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Ugh well I hope it's the real 2012 album tracklist, and she's not just messing around and putting albums of songs we have.

She recently sold 2 other unreleased albums so I have hopes for Beg, Borrow & Steal. Especially cause she was already selling Benny tracks from the album such as My Hand and Sweat.

Those albums were ancient and there were no rights to most of the songs so she could get away with those at least. Warner owns everything else lmao. 

1 minute ago, Gentleman said:

Those albums were ancient and there were no rights to most of the songs so she could get away with those at least. Warner owns everything else lmao. 

Well true but she still sold stuff that she could get in trouble with like the songs I mentioned 

1 minute ago, Doja Cat said:

How can she sell BB&S if she claimed she didn't have some songs multiple times. 

Because she lied about not having those songs, remember when she claimed for years that she didn't have Sweat but when she needed the money she suddenly ''found'' it LOL

12 minutes ago, pollafideo said:

Beg, Borrow & Steal. 10 years later makes more sense than ever.

I'm actually intrigued tho. I'd kill for the full versions of Zombie, I'm Doin Me and Make Me Say (which I doubt she has anyway).

There isn't a "full" version of Zombie... She doesn't have Doing Me and the version of Make Me Say that leaked is the only version she has lmao. 

25 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

She’s trying to sell people songs that already leaked... My Hand, Make Me Say... 

Even if the CDs are mostly leaked songs I'll still be satisfied if we get an official tracklist, and some unleaked songs/versions which were on the 2012 album

2 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

She doesn't have Doing Me and the version of Make Me Say that leaked is the only version she has lmao. 

She was lying lol

4 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Even if the CDs are mostly leaked songs I'll still be satisfied if we get an official tracklist, and some unleaked songs/versions which were on the 2012 album

She was lying lol

Except it wouldn't be an official tracklist... It would be a collection of demos she raided from her laptop for a quick cash in... A very different thing. 

1 minute ago, Gentleman said:

Except it wouldn't be an official tracklist... It would be a collection of demos she raided from her laptop for a quick cash in... A very different thing. 

And how do you know? did you see the CD tracklist or something?

6 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Why do you think she would have an official tracklist for an album she recorded over 10 years ago and changed direction more times than she changed her underwear. 

I laughed at ''change direction more than she changed her underwear'' LOL but I still think she could have a proper tracklist of the 2012 version, I mean if she has these old songs.. and she had official tracklists for the much older demo albums

We will see