Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

17 minutes ago, pollafideo said:

Honestly, how many are there left? Among the 60+ songs she made while signed to Warner, I'm assuming she doesn't own a copy of half of them and we already have the other half.

She submitted 90 songs for Beg, Borrow & Steal but like you said, we have most of them and the remaining songs from the 2010 version of the album she doesn't have. It's not really a priority. You can just make a decent album from what is already out there. 

Most of the songs she did with Benny for BBS have leaked or we’re singles. We got 5 Benny songs this year alone from the BBS sessions.

My Hand

Sweat
Dare U

Alien

Help

India

Blue Kisses

Get Over U

Bad Dog

F U Betta

Zombie

Hello

Then also Picasso, Poisoned with Love and Gold make a solid 15 track album.

1 hour ago, pollafideo said:

Honestly, how many are there left? Among the 60+ songs she made while signed to Warner, I'm assuming she doesn't own a copy of half of them and we already have the other half.

We miss U+Me and other final version of songs only and India (which she got), the rest could make a 12-15 album each (since there was 3 versions of it, the last one of it it's from 2013 and she may have changed all the instrumentals just like she did with F U Betta and Gypsy Mix)

1 minute ago, neonbear said:

We miss U+Me and other final version of songs only and India (which she got), the rest could make a 12-15 album each (since there was 3 versions of it, the last one of it it's from 2013 and she may have changed all the instrumentals just like she did with F U Betta and Gypsy Mix)

U+Me was never finished. It was only the hook she did over a beat from Diplo. There are no other final versions from BBS.

7 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

U+Me was never finished. It was only the hook she did over a beat from Diplo. There are no other final versions from BBS.

People always speaks about an alternative/final one when it's just the instrumental and the music without her voice speaking in the back

9 minutes ago, neonbear said:

Someone should leak this shit, c'mon. She doesn't have many fans at this point and tbh not much more than 20 cares and stay tuned at leaks ?

Yeah but we don't know what other people have bought so it would be insensitive to leak anything and waste their money. The other stuff only leaked because it was being sold to multiple people and were songs that people wanted most. 

24 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Pretty sure I saw it registered during BB&S era, around 2011 or 2012. I might be wrong tho. 

Registration numbers on BMI have it being registered about the same time as Sparks, so nah, it's from later.

46 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Yeah but we don't know what other people have bought so it would be insensitive to leak anything and waste their money. The other stuff only leaked because it was being sold to multiple people and were songs that people wanted most. 

Songs i doubt she would sell or have in order:

Where R U (don't think she got, before BBS)

Cocaine (don't think she got, before BBS)

Digital Army (don't think she got, before BBS)

Breathe You (don't think she got, before BBS)

I'm Doin Me - Pop (don't think she got, Benny produced it?)

Airstreams (Mustard would sue her)

Hot Knights (Billy Mann would sue her)

Money Trees (Billy Mann)

* Another Billy Mann i'm missing

Light Touch (Disgn would sue her)

Queen (Disgn)

Lose My Head (Disgn)

No Angels (Dsign)

* Another Dsign i'm missing

Another One (Got sample by Khaled, would get her a sue)

Triumph (New collab)

Tell Ya Friends (New)

Do It (Unfinished)

Mrs Monday (Sam Trocki collab, he's a friend of hers and probably would mad if it leaked

Love Motel (Sam Trocki production)

1 minute ago, neonbear said:

Songs i doubt she would sell or have in order:

Where R U (don't think she got, before BBS)

Cocaine (don't think she got, before BBS)

Digital Army (don't think she got, before BBS)

Breathe You (don't think she got, before BBS)

I'm Doin Me - Pop (don't think she got, Benny produced it?)

She doesn't have the bold ones at all. The other two she only has snippets of.