Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

She's taking advantage of her fans' fanaticism, but I wouldn't call her a scammer. She usually gives them what they pay for. At unreasonable prices, but that's up to them...

Anyways, I'm thinking we won't get the proper album till she dies. Hope I'm wrong.

9 minutes ago, pollafideo said:

She's taking advantage of her fans' fanaticism, but I wouldn't call her a scammer. She usually gives them what they pay for. At unreasonable prices, but that's up to them...

Anyways, I'm thinking we won't get the proper album till she dies. Hope I'm wrong.

She tells people one thing and then someone else another... She was selling one person Sweat for $200 and then she sold it to someone else for $25... 

I'm not being horrible just because I can, she's done me (and many others) out of a lot of money. 

1 hour ago, Gentleman said:

You’re delusional if you think she’s going to put anything that hasn’t already leaked on them.

I hope Benny sues her. 

Do u think she's dropping bbs with remixes of f u betta? hahaha
She doesn't give a fuck about people from her past anymore... plus benny stole her before so she and he are even

I think you’re delusional

4 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

Do u think she's dropping bbs with remixes of f u betta? hahaha
She doesn't give a fuck about people from her past anymore... plus benny stole her before so she and he are even

I think you’re delusional

Considering she's offered people these songs which have already leaked recently it's hardly delusional to think she'd pull a stunt like that... And she knows they have because she's been told on many occasions. She's just trying her luck since some of the people who follow her on Instagram don't know about her unreleased stuff lmao. 

1. Theme Song
  2. Make Me Say
  3. Dare U 2 Love Me
  4. Alien
  5. Rainbows

10 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Considering she's offered people these songs which have already leaked recently it's hardly delusional to think she'd pull a stunt like that... 

1. Theme Song
  2. Make Me Say
  3. Dare U 2 Love Me
  4. Alien
  5. Rainbows

honestly fuck people who bought those songs... I mean she's selling illegal songs so it's obvious she wont play fair
anyway I just want an "official" tracklist from her. that's all

7 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

honestly fuck people who bought those songs... I mean she's selling illegal songs so it's obvious she wont play fair

That's not a good way of thinking.

Her scamming her fans is bad, regardless.

2 hours ago, Pasta said:

Because she lied about not having those songs, remember when she claimed for years that she didn't have Sweat but when she needed the money she suddenly ''found'' it LOL

And also the gypsy mix or "India" (which didn't leaked yet)

I feel like the book is going to fall through. Unless she’s gonna sell digital copies of her 20 page book through her Instagram for €100 who is gonna publish her story and risk a lawsuit from Warner. I’m sure she is gonna fabricate things to make her seem like she the innocent one like she always has.

Her selling copies of BBS is very messy and desperate now. She is only selling digital copies and most of the songs she has from that album have leaked, she has the same quality as the leaked ones. she sold some of those songs for hundreds to some fans telling them they were exclusive. Now she’s selling collections with them. She really backstabs everyone she can. Then she wonders why all her songs get leaked.

She ended her career when she got pregnant, I can’t see her taking care of a child and working on music still. She can hardly get releases out now I think she has burned a lot of bridges with producers. 

According to her fanpage, we're missing "walk", "freebird", "no angels", aiistreams", "shake" and "rich as royality" from Eleutheromaniac tracklist. More songs with Disgn and Billy Mann were recorded, but it's indiferent since they may never leak. "digital army", "cocaine", "india" and the final versions for "zombie", "i'm doing me", "u+me" and "breathe you" from BBS/outtakes (not sure if she recorded all finals or got them anymore) and from On The Move we miss only "i don't need you" and "travel card". Reincarnation only "tell ya friends" was missed. 90% of it got snippets surfacing the internet, i will be editing it if they share more projects we don't remember

On 9/21/2020 at 7:34 AM, Heartbreak High said:

I feel like the book is going to fall through. Unless she’s gonna sell digital copies of her 20 page book through her Instagram for €100 who is gonna publish her story and risk a lawsuit from Warner. I’m sure she is gonna fabricate things to make her seem like she the innocent one like she always has.

Her selling copies of BBS is very messy and desperate now. She is only selling digital copies and most of the songs she has from that album have leaked, she has the same quality as the leaked ones. she sold some of those songs for hundreds to some fans telling them they were exclusive. Now she’s selling collections with them. She really backstabs everyone she can. Then she wonders why all her songs get leaked.

She ended her career when she got pregnant, I can’t see her taking care of a child and working on music still. She can hardly get releases out now I think she has burned a lot of bridges with producers. 

Our only hope now are the leaks.

38 minutes ago, neonbear said:

According to her fanpage, we're missing "walk", "freebird", "no angels", aiistreams", "shake" and "rich as royality" from Eleutheromaniac tracklist. More songs with Disgn and Billy Mann were recorded, but it's indiferent since they may never leak. "digital army", "cocaine", "india" and the final versions for "zombie", "i'm doing me", "u+me" and "breathe you" from BBS/outtakes (not sure if she recorded all finals or got them anymore) and from On The Move we miss only "i don't need you" and "travel card". Reincarnation only "tell ya friends" was missed. 90% of it got snippets surfacing the internet, i will be editing it if they share more projects we don't remember

Well Walk was an idea she came up with after she finished the album so it wouldn't have been on the tracklist at the time... the only songs actually left are No Angels, Freebird and Airstreams. The other two weren't on it. 

That fanpage has a lot of inaccuracies lmao 

On 9/21/2020 at 12:13 PM, Gentleman said:

Well Walk was an idea she came up with after she finished the album so it wouldn't have been on the tracklist at the time... the only songs actually left are No Angels, Freebird and Airstreams. The other two weren't on it. 

That fanpage has a lot of inaccuracies lmao 

Yeah, they missed that 2015 tracklist pic with 28-30 songs

1 minute ago, neonbear said:

Yeah, they missed that 2015 tracklist? pic with 28-30 songs

You mean the one from Genius? That was just a list of songs recorded during that era because there wasn't an officially confirmed tracklist. It's all been cleaned up now though. 

2 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

You mean the one from Genius? That was just a list of songs recorded during that era because there wasn't an officially confirmed tracklist. It's all been cleaned up now though. 

This one! Wonder which songs would cut the "Freedom" album