Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

1 hour ago, Gentleman said:

So basically she’s gonna send everyone Alien. 

If anything else leaks or be shared/released it will be profit. After this year, probably she'll focus only on personal life and bye bye music

3 hours ago, neonbear said:

If anything else leaks or be shared/released it will be profit. After this year, probably she'll focus only on personal life and bye bye music

I mean everything after Sparks kinda sucked, the production on her recent work is just horrible, I used to be so excited for her releases during BB&S and Eleutheromaniac era because every song was super catchy, the melodies felt right with the production, Anarchy was decent but was a huge disappointment, still it had a song or 2 I would replay occasionally, but Reincarnation was just garbage, did she scam all the good producers? I don't understand why the quality of her songs are going down with every new release. 

50 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

I mean everything after Sparks kinda sucked, the production on her recent work is just horrible, I used to be so excited for her releases during BB&S and Eleutheromaniac era because every song was super catchy, the melodies felt right with the production, Anarchy was decent but was a huge disappointment, still it had a song or 2 I would replay occasionally, but Reincarnation was just garbage, did she scam all the good producers? I don't understand why the quality of her songs are going down with every new release. 

Easy to Love and Like Fruit are easily the strongest songs on there and even those aren't without fault. You can tell Easy to Love was just plucked from the demo folder and then she called it a day. I doubt it was even mixed properly cos it sounds so shoddy. 

Apparently the titles of her demo albums leaked 

The 2006 one (Derek, Move Forward, Addicted) is called Neon Valentino 

The 2007 one (Bubble Based, The New Black, On the Move) is called On the Move

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

Hey at least her Light Touch EP will be good (but let's see if she actually puts it out..), I heard it's just an EP of Eluetheromaniac era songs 

Just now, Pasta said:

Hey at least her Light Touch EP will be good (but let's see if she actually puts it out..), I heard it's just an EP of Eluetheromaniac era songs 

She wants to put it out but the producers won't let her. She only got Colours out because it was "for a good cause" 

I've literally never heard of this person mentioned outside of this forum or heard of her but this thread is always active, im intrigued 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I've literally never heard of this person mentioned outside of this forum or heard of her but this thread is always active, im intrigued 

You might know her song ''Fuck U Betta''. This thread became really active when she started selling her unreleased songs earlier this year

On 9/12/2020 at 10:28 AM, Gentleman said:

And to be perfectly honest, I don't see why Dsign should let her release them. They deserve to be paid for their hard work, she didn't even so much as give them a credit for Colours so I doubt they are receiving royalties from it at the very least. 

We only want "No Angels" 😭

27 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Apparently the titles of her demo albums leaked 

The 2006 one (Derek, Move Forward, Addicted) is called Neon Valentino 

The 2007 one (Bubble Based, The New Black, On the Move) is called On the Move

Nice to know that. Some titles are so interesting, wish someone would record them at least

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

The worst part of it is that she got self produced better songs than the ones she released, but they won't come out so soon...

28 minutes ago, Pasta said:

The tracklist already leaked. I'm just not sure how much songs it would have since "Colors" and "Sparks" are out. But "No Angels", "Lose My Head" and "Queen" are some titles for it

11 minutes ago, neonbear said:

The tracklist already leaked. I'm just not sure how much songs it would have since "Colors" and "Sparks" are out. But "No Angels", "Lose My Head" and "Queen" are some titles for it

Could you post the full tracklist?

3 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Could you post the full tracklist?

1. Until U Love Me Again
  2. Light Touch
  3. Sparks
  4. Lose My Head
  5. Queen
  6. Colours
  7. No Angels

It's technically not even an EP. They were recorded for Eleutheromaniac and now she's trying to pass it off as some freestanding project. 

13 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

It's technically not even an EP. They were recorded for Eleutheromaniac and now she's trying to pass it off as some freestanding project. 

Well it is still an EP, it's just an EP of old songs. Ty for posting though.

1 hour ago, Pasta said:

The only Light Touch she will get is the touch of the Electric Chair if she scam another gay. Bitch is on some Uma Kompton level of trolling rn.