Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

It's all up now. I honestly don't like it at all. It's been so many years and still using that same logo? I get the album covers for merch like it's lowkey cute but these are just a fuckin mess. Who the fuck helped her come up with the ideas for the merch & designed it? I also got an email from her saying the shop was open and for us to send in our merch ideas / designs. For what? for her to ignore them or take them without credit? she could've easily made pop sockets, not so cringy phone cases, face masks, or bring back old merch like the yard sale singles bandanas & other things.

https://neon-hitch.myshopify.com/

she's lazy and has no creative direction - what's new. she's just re-using stuff from the last 10 years and it's boring af.

It's all up now. I honestly don't like it at all. It's been so many years and still using that same logo? I get the album covers for merch like it's lowkey cute but these are just a fuckin mess. Who the fuck helped her come up with the ideas for the merch & designed it? I also got an email from her saying the shop was open and for us to send in our merch ideas / designs. For what? for her to ignore them or take them without credit? she could've easily made pop sockets, not so cringy phone cases, face masks, or bring back old merch like the yard sale singles bandanas & other things.

https://neon-hitch.myshopify.com/

She just speak that to doesn't sound rude, everybody sent her at least 1 fanmade cover and she never use it (even when those were better than the official ones)

Hope so, i think it's my most wanted song from her by now

It's the most fan demanded one tbh, i guess it may leak cause i don't see her releasing it so soon. The production for it it's TOO EXPENSIVE and she doesn't have money or a label to pay and release it properly, if she only recorded a version with another instrumental at least (but i guess she depends on them even for re-recording even an acoustic version)

I'd give my right hand to hear two versions: the old version as it was intended and the 2020 reworked/rerecorded one...well a girl can dream,right?

I wouldn't doubt she sold that tbh, it was her most demanded one with "Sweat" and the other Eleutheromaniac songs we haven't heard yet

I swear i can't see difference in the one leaked 2 days ago to the released one, can you tell me please?

The bridge is different

She didn't rework No Angels. Only Colors. 

i know, i was just manifesting my dreams to the universe lol

i doubt we'll get anything this year since we already got colors. Unless she finally got her shit together and realized she has to actually release things to have fans & be an artist

On 7/27/2020 at 5:12 AM, Tulips said:

When she uses the exact 2014 version/mix of No Angels on a 2020 EP that will be funny

If we put all lives and snippets together, we'll have the full one already lmfao

On 7/27/2020 at 6:40 AM, 301 said:

i doubt we'll get anything this year since we already got colors. Unless she finally got her shit together and realized she has to actually release things to have fans & be an artist

She may release that edm freestyles, we're lucky to have those long awaited leaks this year because i don't think there's nothing else to be leaked from old eras, she doesn't have a copy for some of the BBS still

I don't know if there's someone interested still, but she's selling songs again (still), i don't understand. Doea she wants the old stuff to get leaked?

But when that happens, she gets mad at us even when she can't release that stuff, poor girl

did she post about it again? i unfollowed her everywhere. I'm just gonna keep her followed on Spotify for releases and check on here for leaks. I'm tired of her instagram

did she post about it again? i unfollowed her everywhere. I'm just gonna keep her followed on Spotify for releases and check on here for leaks. I'm tired of her instagram

You're not losing that much tbh, she's always in the studio but releasing nothing. She replied me after some months asking if i wanted a song, but it's too expensive