Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

I actually like both versions, I hope she releases Rich As Royalty as well.

Do you got ir?

So we're missing only Walk (self produced) No Angels (Dsign one) Freebird (unknown producer) and Airstreams (probably Mustard), right?

It isn't DJ Mustard.

Anyway, her best ones are out now. Walk seems better in live, Airstreams sounds like 100x other songs before (after the snippet she shared on the indiegogo), No Angel got so many snippets than we can even edit a studio one and Freebird may sound like Freedom or the title track, Poison Ivory helped her on this one as well just like the others i spoke before, so it doesn't seems THAT thing (even thought the whole album thing would be fire)

The thing with Eleutheromaniac is that a lot of that album was her firing on all cylinders, she was trying out so many different sounds that by the end it turned into a confused mess. Some of the songs sound great in isolation but generally make no sense together.

On 6/20/2020 at 1:48 AM, modern anxiety said:

The thing with Eleutheromaniac is that a lot of that album was her firing on all cylinders, she was trying out so many different sounds that by the end it turned into a confused mess. Some of the songs sound great in isolation but generally make no sense together.

I don't think so, but maybe it's because she foccused on 3 eps, 2 scrapped albums and more than +60 songs at a time.

Would be very tone deaf of her if that's the case.

It is the case. She’s not mentioned anywhee there is some sort of charity going on with this release. You’d think they’d make sure to advertise that fact, so people knew!

Her newest IG story is hilariously ironic too.

https://i.postimg.cc/rmxZqKmT/DAF57-D92-AC52-4-D0-F-883-E-91-A5-BD1-D38-E8.png

You can achieve anything, so why havent you achieved... anything you promised? The only answer left is that you dont want to / never intended to.

It is the case. She’s not mentioned anywhee there is some sort of charity going on with this release. You’d think they’d make sure to advertise that fact, so people knew!

Her newest IG story is hilariously ironic too.

https://i.postimg.cc/rmxZqKmT/DAF57-D92-AC52-4-D0-F-883-E-91-A5-BD1-D38-E8.png

You can achieve anything, so why havent you achieved... anything you promised? The only answer left is that you dont want to / never intended to.

Tbh, i guess only "No Angels" it's coming out by this era now. She promised it and sold as well, so it may leqk or being released

On 6/20/2020 at 7:11 PM, Doja Cat said:

Eva Simons who's been in basicly same situation as Neon is posting her whole 2008 - 2012 album on SC for free. Including outtakes, she's giving us 25 songs. While this bitch is out here scamming us like

that

She gave us "Hello" and "All About Timiny" last year.

I wonder why she never leaked her own songs when even producers does, just like Fresh out the Box and. Freaking Army

Read somewhere Benny Blanco is a monster and that he causad bad things to Charli, Neon, Ryn and some anothers, but i don't know the full history tho. He still own BBS ones and won't let her release them, even tho she was a ghost writter to his song with Selena. Her book may sounds interesting if she speaks 100% about this whole story tho

That was A MOMENT tho

She gave us All About Timing last year.

I wonder why she never leaked her own songs when even producers does, just like Fresh out the Box and. Freaking Army

No one asked her for that ambient shite - and Fresh out the Box didn't come from a producer. 

Eva Simons who's been in basicly same situation as Neon is posting her whole 2008 - 2012 album on SC for free. Including outtakes, she's giving us 25 songs. While this bitch is out here scamming us like that

She owns those songs now, so it's not entirely the same but still. 

It's crazy how her work got lost, i just found a hq full concert of her in 2013 in NY where she sang Colors and Salt and rare vids like The Life Of Artist in vk (dk why she doesn't uploaded them), a full shitty audio live for No Angels in a megapost in another pop forum and THOUSAND snippets on that instagram fanpage of hers which never came (and may never come)

There's also a music video for Derek, What's Urban, a old version of hers for Just Be Good To Green, how crazy (and sad)

She gave us "Hello" and "All About Timiny" last year.

Read somewhere Benny Blanco is a monster and that he causad bad things to Charli, Neon, Ryn and some anothers, but i don't know the full history tho. He still own BBS ones and won't let her release them, even tho she was a ghost writter to his song with Selena. Her book may sounds interesting if she speaks100% about this whole story tho

That was A MOMENT tho https://youtu.be/FvQbh2bUWxE

I don't trust a single word she says about Benny, one second she shades him second she says what they had together was real and magical.

I don't think he did anything to Ryn, she disappeared because of sexual assault

And I never heard that rumor about charli

a full shitty audio live for No Angels in a megapost in another pop forum and THOUSAND snippets on that instagram fanpage of hers which never came (and may never come)

I have this recording of No Angels https://wi.to/0e21a6d2512313e7, is it the one you found or is there any other? Also can you link me to that instagram fanpage please