Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

i logged into my insta for the first time in a while & that one brazilian fan started saying she was pregnant cuz of that one pic where she has a slight pudge in her belly? lol like did she confirm shes pregnant or were they just saying that cuz of the bad pic?

Just now, 301 said:

i logged into my insta for the first time in a while & that one brazilian fan started saying she was pregnant cuz of that one pic where she has a slight pudge in her belly? lol like did she confirm shes pregnant or were they just saying that cuz of the bad pic?

the caption to her photo makes me think she might be pregnant. She has been with a new guy for the last 5 months, since she got back to Wales. She has referred to him as her husband in some live-streams. 

20 hours ago, Heartbreak High said:

the caption to her photo makes me think she might be pregnant. She has been with a new guy for the last 5 months, since she got back to Wales. She has referred to him as her husband in some live-streams. 

oh ok, yeah i honestly think the last thing she needs right now is a child. she can barely take care of herself.