Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

She's releasing Colors on June 19.

Artwork

8sbXiSB.jpg

okay I gotta give it to her... this is kinda genius marketing for her to choose this song out of her catalog to represent the times  :rip:

I would never hurt you

On 6/16/2020 at 7:31 AM, Doja Cat said:

Is she selling Sia's demo of Get Over U?

Nope, she would get rich if she sold this and Melanie's "A Thousand Words" (and also get sued), but would make fans happy at least and get some $

Ps: i didn't even know Sia made a demo for it.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:16 AM, Doja Cat said:

BB&S outtake

Which she doesn't have, someone help her asap, she needs at least 5 assistents and get friend with Benny, old producers, labels and menagers to get those rights back

Nope, this bitch would get rich if she sold this and Melanie's "A Thousand Words" (and also get sued), but would make fans happy at least and get some $

Ps: i didn't even know Sia made a demo for it.

Which she doesn't have, someone help her asap, she needs at least 5 assistents and get friend with Benny, old producers, labels and menagers to get those rights back

Sis doesn’t need 5 assistants. She hasn’t been booked and busy since Ass Back Home.

Wrong, she wasn’t even signed to Warner until Feb 18th 2010. She didn’t start Working on BBS until after that.

On one of the first pages of the thread it's talked about how fans have known about the Beg Borrow & Steal title since 2009

On one of the first pages of the thread it's talked about how fans have known about the Beg Borrow & Steal title since 2009

Most of 2008-2009 was a development period. It was only really half way through 2009 that she went the full on pop direction which is why a lot of her early unreleased sounds drastically different. 

Sis doesn’t need 5 assistants. She hasn’t been booked and busy since Ass Back Home.

Busy creating ideas we'll never heard/see (i don't think that's bad tho)

Busy creating ideas we'll never heard/see (i don't think that's bad tho)

Busy sobering up or something, she said on her last live that she's been trough something and that the life is hard at this point for her. She said she is in Wales because it's safe for her to be there.

Busy sobering up or something, she said on her last live that she's been trough something and that the life is hard at this point for her. She said she is in Wales because it's safe for her to be there.

Oh i forgot about that, she deleted the video she made speaking about it, it was so sad. It was in the same time that she filmed "Vendetta" i guess, that's the reason she was so skinny and tired :(