Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

There used to be a link on ATRL in one of the old threads it was a full performance, for some reason I can't find it on YouTube anymore.

Ppl claim to have for years, but never got leaked still

I forget the necklace holders paid literally $301 for that shit. She really should be sending them some shit for free at least, she really has no compassion it seems. If it doesn’t benefit her she doesn’t want anything to do with it. I might be wrong since I don’t personally know her & she’s definitely not the same as before but that’s kinda the vibe she gives off lately.

I don't think it was ever posted. The lyrics just came from someone reviewing the show.

It was posted, it was on the same yt channel where is colors & salt and honey. I remember I posted links in one of the Atrl threads. I thought the title was Money Where Your Mouth Is, then someone corrected me. I tried to get to that thread but the old atrl is not working.

I just watched her instatv thing of her last live and she didn't mention anything useful. Her book co writer was on with her and said that alot of fun things are coming soon but i doubt it. 

I just watched her instatv thing of her last live and she didn't mention anything useful. Her book co writer was on with her and said that alot of fun things are coming soon but i doubt it.

That bookwriter is giving me big Karen vibes, something is off with her.

I hope it wasn’t her reuploading Wake N Bake.

It was after this, but i wouldn't doubt that, btw "London" was taken down from spotify, even though it was getting a hype behind it

It was after this, but i wouldn't doubt that, btw "London" was taken down from spotify, even though it was getting a hype behind it

That’s because it was an illegal upload.

And let’s be real its probably Revolution that leaked three years ago.

Imagine if she released an album of just the songs that leaked this year lmao. I mean I think she has had like 2 albums worth of leaks in 2020 so she has enough.

Ikr, she should use the leaks for a good case and focusing on newer stuff, but in fact she's afreid of getting sued because she doesn't owe the old ones. Btw, she's a artist and got fans, so it's normal fans get happy with old songs surfacing the web, isn't it?

In before it’s “Triumph” she said she was releasing that on a livestream like a month ago.

Finally, missing those spanish feats with Fux and Mrs Monday with Sam Trocki tho!

That’s because it was an illegal upload.

And let’s be real its probably Revolution that leaked three years ago.

I wouldn't be mad at this if the quality was better than the one leaked

I remember those times she was recording Triumph and Do U and used to live in studios and share snippets and we would get freaked thinking it could get released asap, but it's so diff now unfornately

Ain’t no one want that shit.

Last one sounded good, they also got the unleaked Eleutheromaniac outtake unleaked one "Love Motel", do we got a snippet for this one already?

she can't release those songs

Actually she can, songs like "Downtown" - but i don't think anyone likes it and she won't upload it rn, her wifi seems pretty bad in the van