Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

What about My Hand? I think that was another song that was going to be on the album

forgot about that one. there were a few others that were supposed to be on it, too - this is just kinda my own little vision of it lol

i wish we could see what the 2012-13 draft of the record was going to look like instead of the 2010-11 one

There isn't a solid tracklist since there's at least three different directions the album went in between 2008-2012

The 2010 album had these songs:

1. Bad Dog

2. Sweat

3. Picasso

4. Dare U 2 Love Me

5. Zombie

6. Trees

7. Fly

8. Where R U 

9. My Hand

10. Alien 

11. Help

12. Hello

bringing this to this page a la most recent post

whewww BB&S would have been so good now that we have basically all the songs ahh

Hello

Sweat

F U Betta

I'm Doin' Me

Bad Dog

Dare U 2 Love Me

Click Click

Gold

Talk Talk

Push Rewind

Get Over U

Out Of This World

Poisoned With Love

More Than Friends

U + Me

ahhhh

Out of This World and More Than Friends are from before she started working on BBS i believe. I put them into another early album with.

Black Sunshine

Deja Vu

Blow Your House Down

Dreamer

Black & Blue

Piece of Shit

Rain On Me

Dreamer

Let Go

Human

Come Alive

Tongue Tied

Lonely

Traces

Whoops

i wish we could see what the 2012-13 draft of the record was going to look like instead of the 2010-11 one

If people are buying all these songs from her then someone should try buying the final tracklist of the album from her  :creep:

Out of This World and More Than Friends are from before she started working on BBS i believe. I put them into another early album with.

Black Sunshine

Deja Vu

Blow Your House Down

Dreamer

Black & Blue

Piece of Shit

Rain On Me

Dreamer

Let Go

Human

Come Alive

Tongue Tied

Lonely

Traces

Whoops

still some of my fav songs of hers/would have made for nice additions on BB&S IMO. then that must mean poisoned with love was also in this crop of songs, i doubt she had sessions with greg kurstin in multiple years but maybe she did

still some of my fav songs of hers/would have made for nice additions on BB&S IMO. then that must mean poisoned with love was also in this crop of songs, i doubt she had sessions with greg kurstin in multiple years but maybe she did

It wouldn’t surprise me. She had a few sessions with John Feldman for Let Go in 09/10. then again in 2013 her sessions with Melanie.

It wouldn’t surprise me. She had a few sessions with John Feldman for Let Go in 09/10. then again in 2013 her sessions with Melanie.

true but it's Greg Kurstin, and during his most productive/peak years, and while she was relatively unknown.

plus aren't Out of this World and Poisoned With Love the only songs they did together?

If people are buying all these songs from her then someone should try buying the final tracklist of the album from her :creep:

Good luck with that, she doesn’t have any official track list from those albums, she hardly knows who the producers are.

true but it's Greg Kurstin, and during his most productive/peak years, and while she was relatively unknown.

plus aren't Out of this World and Poisoned With Love the only songs they did together?

They were probably both recorded in 2010, then Poisoned With Love was finished in 2011 for the TV show Teen Wolf.

The only songs we know for sure would’ve been on the 2012 album is Hello, Doin Me, Fuck U Betta and Gold.

Obviously after Gold she wrote Happy Neon within a week but outside of that I think she probably took a break from working towards an album and spent that time doing random sessions/songs for other artists (songs like Replay for example) until she started on Eleutheromaniac in May 2013

Also most of the songs she sold are demos, why can't she sell the final versions/masters?

Lol be lucky she had what we got or you would never of heard them. I think the only finished mastered stuff she has is the Dsign project she wanted to release in March.

Those other 6 songs have been sitting finished for 6 years. Besides Sparks and Fresh Out the Box that leaked. Apparently they won’t respond to Neon or her assistant, I think they want them to release the rights for them for free.

does she even have the masters? ARE they even mastered? it didn't seem like there was ever a green lit album release date or anything so there's a good chance actual HQ polished versions of most of these songs even exist

She literally has no concept of final mixes / masters. Most of her last album and Wall Street were rough demos mastered via Landr.

does she even have the masters? ARE they even mastered? it didn't seem like there was ever a green lit album release date or anything so there's a good chance actual HQ polished versions of most of these songs even exist

Yea sadly not, a lot of the songs are not mastered or finished. These are mostly rough demos she found in her emails. Maybe one day she will find more mastered ones. Never know with her.

You can literally hear her jewellery clanging around in Party Song the vocals are so poorly mixed.

If people are buying all these songs from her then someone should try buying the final tracklist of the album from her  :creep:

!!!

I wonder if there ever was a legit tracklist for the album, surely there were drafts. I also wonder if she ever shot an artwork.

I would never hurt you