Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

it sounds very low next to others

true tho

I'm pretty sure nobody likes that crap btw I feel so bad for the guy who bought it lol

Same for "Replay"

Not the only song she can release being Downtown... MyBadImSorry.mp4

It’s a legit file. Guess it’s just quite a rough mix.

There's also "Replay" and maybe one or another from BBS just like "Easy to Love"

Wonder why she never uploaded songs like "Poisoned", "Silly Girl" and "Black & Blues" on spotify, even though she was in Warner

"Warnwr Blvd" as well, i thought she got the rights over this one.

Her rhings are always being took down and she never re-upload them again or fight to get the rights over, it's just promises and fight with fans when they do it for her, thar sucks!

how about this one? https://dbree.org/v/a6ef29

Thank you though, sounds really better

Wonder why she never uploaded songs like "Poisoned", "Silly Girl" and "Black & Blues" on spotify, even though she was in Warner

Because Silly Girl was only released to create buzz on music blogs etc rather than an official single - same thing with Black & Blue. And Poisoned With Love was exclusive to the Now Thats What I Call Music album in the US - so it was available to stream/buy on that.

Because Silly Girl was only released to create buzz on music blogs etc rather than an official single - same thing with Black & Blue. And Poisoned With Love was exclusive to the Now Thats What I Call Music album in the US - so it was available to stream/buy on that.

Not even "Follow Me Down" it's avaible on my spotify, i hate this. Wonder if we'll continue depending on leaks, album releases in 3-3 years and Sam Trocki feats. The Reincarnation Pt2 sounded good, wonder if we will get those songs someday, like "Peter Pan", "Bad Girl" and more

Not even "Follow Me Down" it's avaible on my spotify, i hate this. Wonder if we'll continue depending on leaks, album releases in 3-3 years and Sam Trocki feats. The Reincarnation Pt2 sounded good, wonder if we will get those songs someday, like "Peter Pan", "Bad Girl" and more

Just be patient. She doesn’t owe you anything. She just released an album last year. Usually artists take 2-3 years between albums. Considering her last album before Reincarnation was Anarchy in 2016.

She said she has other new stuff coming soon. We have been in quarantine for 3 months and she’s back home in Wales with a broken laptop. What do you expect her to be able to do right now. We wouldn’t have gotten the leaks if Neon didn’t sell to her fans. Why not show a little bit of gratitude for finally getting some of these songs.

It’s unfortunate she doesn’t have the control to properly release most of her music. I guess that is what she gets for being blacklisted in the industry. But at least we are getting to hear it somehow.

so what tracklist are you guys using for Eleutheromaniac?

1. Yard Sale

2. Like Fruit

3. Wall St

4. Doin Me

5. Sparks

6. Eleutheromaniac

7. Salt & Honey

8. Freedom

9. London

10. Revolution

11. Half of Me

12. Where's Ya Mama

13. Fresh Out the Box

14. Warner Blvd

15. Luv U Betta (Gypsy Mix)

Plus songs that were not released/leaked.

Airstreams

Freebird

No Angels

Colors

Rich as Royalty

Other songs you can add she recorded during 2013-2014.

Easy to Love, Dirty Lemonade, Replay, Take a Breath, Still Young, Last Chapter, The House We Built

It is a bit confusing if you want to put the songs by Dsign on that album or a whole other EP together that she was planning on releasing in March as Light Touch.

1. Until U Love Me Again

2. Queen

3. Light Touch

4. Lose My Head

5. Colors

6. No Angels

7. Sparks

8. Fresh Out the Box