Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Just now, Gentleman said:

She was DM'ing people at the weekend asking if they wanted to buy songs. Sis needed money and she needed it QUICK. 

She dmed me and asked $300 for No Angels and $200 for other freestyle songs, bitch i'm poor

Just now, neonbear said:

She's tryina getting rights for Happy Neon, 301 and Yard Sale after 2 years and didn't did nothing except calling Jami out, like wtf

But she released them officially on streaming after she left Warner so surely they gave her the rights to them. I think she just doesn't have access to the money she made from them. 

Just now, Gentleman said:

But she released them officially on streaming after she left Warner so surely they gave her the rights to them. I think she just doesn't have access to the money she made from them. 

That's it, she never received any $ for it

Happy Neon has roughly 814,300 streams on Spotify so she'd make approx. $3257.20, then divide that between her and the other two writers and she'd only make like $1000 from it which is literally nothing. I don't know how much of a cut Universal / Spotify would take so that would probably decrease it even more. 

On 9/21/2020 at 3:45 PM, Gentleman said:

Happy Neon has roughly 814,300 streams on Spotify so she'd make approx. $3257.20, then divide that between her and the other two writers and she'd only make like $1000 from it which is literally nothing. I don't know how much of a cut Universal / Spotify would take so that would probably decrease it even more. 

She rather sell that stuff than releasing a song.

3 hours ago, neonbear said:

She dmed me and asked $300 for No Angels and $200 for other freestyle songs, bitch i'm poor

THAT WAS PER SONG! Before "Party Song" leaked there was a guy who was asking like $10 for it, if we asked her she probably would ask $50/$100 for 1:30 of song lol, wonder if someone sell or trade tho, just so i can know which songs y'all got

16 minutes ago, neonbear said:

THAT WAS PER SONG! Before "Party Song" leaked there was a guy who was asking like $10 for it, if we asked her she probably would ask $50/$100 for 1:30 of song lol, wonder if someone sell or trade tho, just so i can know which songs y'all got

$10 is generous for that shite. She also didn't feel the need to tell people Kara was singing on the track too. 

It's actually kind of sad how little respect she has for her own work. I get selling the 2006/2007 and Beg Borrow & Steal stuff cos she's lost all attachment to those songs. But how can she give away a song like No Angels, for example, which she claimed was very personal to her, for a couple hundred of dollars that she's going to blow by the end of the week lmao. 

She needs to either retire or find other legal ways to make money cos this ain't it. 

On 9/21/2020 at 7:48 PM, Gentleman said:

It's actually kind of sad how little respect she has for her own work. I get selling the 2006/2007 and Beg Borrow & Steal stuff cos she's lost all attachment to those songs. But how can she give away a song like No Angels, for example, which she claimed was very personal to her, for a couple hundred of dollars that she's going to blow by the end of the week lmao. 

She needs to either retire or find other legal ways to make money cos this ain't it. 

Probably because she doesn't think they would leak this one and tbh i don't think it will because of the price.

12 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

or the fact she doesn’t care about what her fans hear. She’s has literally sold unfinished demos with barely any vocals or actual words, that have no chance of being finished ever. Why would you want awful unfinished demos to be out in the world. 

26 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

I’m sure when her cameo fails to bring in any coin she will resort to OnlyFans. 

She raised the price from £20 to £60 like there was even any demand for them. 

The four she's uploaded to her page have all been to the same person lmao. 

On 9/21/2020 at 8:43 PM, Gentleman said:

She raised the price from £20 to £60 like there was even any demand for them. 

The four she's uploaded to her page have all been to the same person lmao. 

She use her leaks for a good case of her career.