Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

16 hours ago, Soul Control said:

I have an idea but IDK if they will be on the mixtape or not. 

"Walk" could be considered an freestyle? Btw, is she releasing it on plataforms?

1 hour ago, neonbear said:

"Walk" could be considered an freestyle? Btw, is she releasing it on plataforms?

By freestyles she means unfinished demos she's never going to complete so I guess Walk could be considered lol. 

It's only being released on Soundcloud. Not sure if a download is included.

23 hours ago, Soul Control said:

By freestyles she means unfinished demos she's never going to complete so I guess Walk could be considered lol. 

It's only being released on Soundcloud. Not sure if a download is included.

So what's the point on buying that expansive necklaces anyway?

2 minutes ago, neonbear said:

So what's the point on buying that expansive necklaces anyway?

The initial concept was that it would be kind of a "perks for life" thing, where if you had the necklace, you could get into any show she did, for free. She's barely toured at all since selling the necklaces, though, so people definitely have not gotten their money's worth.

On 2/3/2021 at 8:01 PM, Soul Control said:

I have an idea but IDK if they will be on the mixtape or not. 

Could you tell us titles or how many please? I hope isn't 3-4 we already know, just like when she uploaded "Lemonade" and some other demos. Does anyone got "Headspun" on a better quality tho? I think this one may be on the list, doesn't sound finished.

4 minutes ago, neonbear said:

Could you tell us titles or how many please? I hope isn't 3-4 we already know, just like when she uploaded "Lemonade" and some other demos. Does anyone got "Headspun" on a better quality tho? I think this one may be on the list, doesn't sound finished.

it will literally be out in 3 weeks. If it’s like any of her other freestyle junk she’s sold she can keep it.

headspun is probably on it 

7 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

it will literally be out in 3 weeks. If it’s like any of her other freestyle junk she’s sold she can keep it.

headspun is probably on it 

Given that she said it's stuff she didn't complete, it makes me think that Headspun won't be on it. It's one of the more fully formed tracks she has. 

Is her baby born already? It's sad how after a year of that many songs surfacing no one comments here anymore, guess it will be hard for her to release something as good as them that will make everybody hyped. Maybe she should change her name and start again. I still think about her doc and book, but till it comes out someone already stoled her idea and released it first - or maybe she will scrap it - just like happened with Sky etc. That unreleased song idea by hers called "Triumph" really sounds like "Streets" from Doja Cat. Does anyone knows if she was ghost writter or if she just used the sample to record vocals?

2 hours ago, pollafideo said:

She must have noticed people went crazy with the BB&S leaks, and don't care that much for her freestyles, merch, book, etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if she casually tries to build briges with Benny.

That's why she was asking a BUNCH for A SONG (aka stealing). At least we got all from BBS era now. May in 4-5 years we get the Eleutheromaniac ones. I mean, people paid ALOT for it, they wouldn't share it so easily and at this point not much more than 5 on this thread cares

15 minutes ago, neonbear said:

That's why she was asking a BUNCH for A SONG (aka stealing). At least we got all from BBS era now. May in 4-5 years we get the Eleutheromaniac ones. I mean, people paid ALOT for it, they wouldn't share it so easily and at this point not much more than 5 on this thread cares

People don't have to share the songs if they want to, they did pay for them after all. It would just be a waste of their money to leak something for a thread of 5 people.

The only reason we got so many leaks last year was because most of them were songs she sold to several people. It prevented her from continuing to sell them. 

41 minutes ago, Soul Control said:

People don't have to share the songs if they want to, they did pay for them after all. It would just be a waste of their money to leak something for a thread of 5 people.

The only reason we got so many leaks last year was because most of them were songs she sold to several people. It prevented her from continuing to sell them. 

Exactly, i told her. I sad ma'm