rways

Lady Gaga Hate

Would you look at that :dorothy:

LanaBoards is known for being unnecessarily pressed to the max about a celebrity who doesn't affect any of our lives? :dorothy:

Potentially active members flee at the high concentration of hatred? :dorothy:

Relentlessly active Gaga fans like myself feel uncomfortable and upset as fuck when this shit keeps cropping up? :dorothy:

The reasonable and welcoming voices are too easily drowned out by shady emoticons and endless cries of "BRITNEY >>> UR FAV TBH GAGA IS HORRID SHIT" and mob mentality and hideously off-topic threads? :dorothy:

I can't imagine :dorothy:

No one's asking for Gaga praise. Just less fucking hatred.

Finally, somebody who understands my problem  :woot:

MkWI4Ns.png

Would you look at that :dorothy:

LanaBoards is known for being unnecessarily pressed to the max about a celebrity who doesn't affect any of our lives? :dorothy:

Potentially active members flee at the high concentration of hatred? :dorothy:

Relentlessly active Gaga fans like myself feel uncomfortable and upset as fuck when this shit keeps cropping up? :dorothy:

The reasonable and welcoming voices are too easily drowned out by shady emoticons and endless cries of "BRITNEY >>> UR FAV TBH GAGA IS HORRID SHIT" and mob mentality and hideously off-topic threads? :dorothy:

I can't imagine :dorothy:

No one's asking for Gaga praise. Just less fucking hatred.

This is exactly how I feel

kySyfQZ.jpg

I was doing Homework, since you know... I have things to do  :hooker:

Six pages of this thread thoroughly fooled me into thinking otherwise :smokes3:

Around here i noticed alot of Gaga hate. I LOVE Gaga and Lana. Both of them are amazing singers with music that is different from purely commercial music. You can't compare there music to Katy or Nicki Minaj. I also notice that alot of monsters are Lana fans too. Why do you guys hate Gaga?

Around here i noticed alot of Gaga hate. I LOVE Gaga and Lana. Both of them are amazing singers with music that is different from purely commercial music. You can't compare there music to Katy or Nicki Minaj. I also notice that alot of monsters are Lana fans too. Why do you guys hate Gaga?

I dont understand why there is so much hate on gaga. The most of the haters dont no anything about her. How can some say that they dont like what she stands for? What she stands for is that its okay to be diffrent, to love yourself, born to be brave, no bullying. How can some say that they not like what she stands for? I respect that some dont like gaga. but to say you dont like what she stands for is the same as saying that you do not agree with that its not ok to bully and all that stuff. . i am a little monster.. But i really respect your opinions about Gaga.. she learned me to be brave. black-and-white-born-this-way-lady-gaga-

I don't hate Gaga, all i am going to say is..

I wish she would just keep to jazz music. She has a beautiful voice for jazz music and she could make the genre 1000x more popular again and lead this generation towards jazz. I can't even explain how much i would hope she sang more jazz. I'm crying.

imagine omfg i can't ANYWAYS

I wish she wasn't going with ARTPOP i wish she was going with "LADY JAZZ" or something. ahhaha

in saying that .. ARTPOP should be fun! And should have some jazz songs with Tony Bennet #JustSayin

done.

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I wish she would just keep to jazz music. She has a beautiful voice for jazz music and she could make the genre 1000x more popular again and lead this generation towards jazz. I can't even explain how much i would hope she sang more jazz. I'm crying.

I wish she wasn't going with ARTPOP i wish she was going with "LADY JAZZ" or something. ahhaha

in saying that .. ARTPOP should be fun! And should have some jazz songs with Tony Bennet #JustSayin

done.

Jazz hymns are currently being recorded on their own album and you will see Godga bringing the resurgence of the jazz age this holiday season :read:

Jay-Z tried :whatever:

And then you will be simultaneously returning to ARTPOP to get your life from the electronics

This thread was a lot of fun back in the days  :omfg2:

It's not dead just in a coma for a while. ArtPop will be out some day :troll: ....some day

Jazz hymns are currently being recorded on their own album and you will see Godga bringing the resurgence of the jazz age this holiday season :read:

Jay-Z tried :whatever:

And then you will be simultaneously returning to ARTPOP to get your life from the electronics

Jazz is already back for a while now. Gaga is late to the party :hairflip:

glgcDdT.gif

done.

you do know that she is ALSO doing a jazz album with Tony Bennett aside from ARTPOP right? A full length jazz album 

qqAZ3mU.png

It's not dead just in a coma for a while. ArtPop will be out some day :troll: ....some day

Jazz is already back for a while now. Gaga is late to the party :hairflip:

I'm locking this on its release date :rip:

Oh, where do I start? :D I've been a major Gaga fan for about 4 years. Until about a month ago it changed. The beginning was that I kind of liked her ''insane'' outfits, like, when she used to wear e.g. Kermit the Frog and stuff like that. I just loved what it represented, that she sort of ''didn't care'' about what other people thought of her. And that's why I started to get into her. The way she talked about ''loving her fans more than anything'', the whole ''I don't care about money, I care about art'' speech, ''anti-bullying'' and all. To me it was a psychological thing, someone to look up to, IDK. It was never that much about the music. However, I knew she had talent when I watched those vids on youtube Gaga performing songs like ''Electric Kiss'', ''Captivated'', ''Hollywood'' etc. And that's where I fell in love. Even during ''The Fame'',''The Fame Monster'', ''Born This Way'' I still saw that girl singing ''Captivated'' and playing the piano. So, it's like I know she can write those amazing songs, yet she doesn't. The reason she changed her Tori Amos-esqe style of writing music into what we get since ''The Fame'', is because of the music industry, in my opinion, because that is what sells. In this music she does since ''The Fame'', I don't feel the soul. However, yet again, I always said she's not the best song writer out there, concerning the lyrics. She was lying the whole way, saying things like 'I'm not religious' initially, and then turns out she's a Catholic. Yet I knew that as well, along the way. The one thing I still believed is that she cares about her fans. And then it was the time, 23rd of August was her show in Riga. The day before we went to her hotel and that was the day my faith started to fall into pieces. Because she obviously didn't care about any of us. And guess the funny thing, the next day in her show she says:''I love you so much LM, that you can see that.'' Sorry, Gaga I didn't see that. And ok, I thought, I still love her. And then she starts to wear fur (I'm a vegetarian) stating it's art. Nope,killed and tortured animals are not art, especially for someone just to show off. She's making millions, buying all this expensive shit (I know she can buy whatever she wants), yet when she was the one saying she doesn't care about money. And then she says she's just like us, well, I personally cannot relate to someone like that. I kind of feel like now that she's got what she wanted, she just doesn't give a shit about any of us. I got lost somewhere between truth and lies. I know I don't talk about music here that much, but, as I previously mentioned, to me it was never about the music in the first place.

And after all of this, can I just say there's no way I would ever hate her, because after everything, she has been a major part of my life and an inspiration in many moments. So, I will always have that special place in my heart for that girl I saw playing ''Electric Kiss'' on the piano. This is like me saying goodbye to the whole Gaga era or smth :rip:

And about the LM.com, it's true there is sooo much immaturity there...Not just talking about the hate towards other artists, but about the ARTPOP, posts like ''omg, my Gaga poster fell on me, it's a sign that ARTPOP is coming'', or smth like ''Gaga posted this and that, so that means ARTPOP is gonna be released.....'' are killing me. There are some really amazing people on LM, but I feel like the good posts just get sort of ''over-shadowed'' by all the immature ones. That's why I love it here on LanaBoards so much, people are actually smart and having good conversations and good humour. Ok, feels so good to actually finally say all of this.

Oh, where do I start? :D I've been a major Gaga fan for about 4 years. Until about a month ago it changed. The beginning was that I kind of liked her ''insane'' outfits, like, when she used to wear e.g. Kermit the Frog and stuff like that. I just loved what it represented, that she sort of ''didn't care'' about what other people thought of her. And that's why I started to get into her. The way she talked about ''loving her fans more than anything'', the whole ''I don't care about money, I care about art'' speech, ''anti-bullying'' and all. To me it was a psychological thing, someone to look up to, IDK. It was never that much about the music. However, I knew she had talent when I watched those vids on youtube Gaga performing songs like ''Electric Kiss'', ''Captivated'', ''Hollywood'' etc. And that's where I fell in love. Even during ''The Fame'',''The Fame Monster'', ''Born This Way'' I still saw that girl singing ''Captivated'' and playing the piano. So, it's like I know she can write those amazing songs, yet she doesn't. The reason she changed her Tori Amos-esqe style of writing music into what we get since ''The Fame'', is because of the music industry, in my opinion, because that is what sells. In this music she does since ''The Fame'', I don't feel the soul. However, yet again, I always said she's not the best song writer out there, concerning the lyrics. She was lying the whole way, saying things like 'I'm not religious' initially, and then turns out she's a Catholic. Yet I knew that as well, along the way. The one thing I still believed is that she cares about her fans. And then it was the time, 23rd of August was her show in Riga. The day before we went to her hotel and that was the day my faith started to fall into pieces. Because she obviously didn't care about any of us. And guess the funny thing, the next day in her show she says:''I love you so much LM, that you can see that.'' Sorry, Gaga I didn't see that. And ok, I thought, I still love her. And then she starts to wear fur (I'm a vegetarian) stating it's art. Nope,killed and tortured animals are not art, especially for someone just to show off. She's making millions, buying all this expensive shit (I know she can buy whatever she wants), yet when she was the one saying she doesn't care about money. And then she says she's just like us, well, I personally cannot relate to someone like that. I kind of feel like now that she's got what she wanted, she just doesn't give a shit about any of us. I got lost somewhere between truth and lies. I know I don't talk about music here that much, but, as I previously mentioned, to me it was never about the music in the first place.

And after all of this, can I just say there's no way I would ever hate her, because after everything, she has been a major part of my life and an inspiration in many moments. So, I will always have that special place in my heart for that girl I saw playing ''Electric Kiss'' on the piano. This is like me saying goodbye to the whole Gaga era or smth :rip:

And about the LM.com, it's true there is sooo much immaturity there...Not just talking about the hate towards other artists, but about the ARTPOP, posts like ''omg, my Gaga poster fell on me, it's a sign that ARTPOP is coming'', or smth like ''Gaga posted this and that, so that means ARTPOP is gonna be released.....'' are killing me. There are some really amazing people on LM, but I feel like the good posts just get sort of ''over-shadowed'' by all the immature ones. That's why I love it here on LanaBoards so much, people are actually smart and having good conversations and good humour. Ok, feels so good to actually finally say all of this.

i do agree that LM.com is messy but you were the one talking about Gaga doing everything without giving a fuck but you complain about wearing fur?

I don't mind fur at all i don't see why people just make that much of a big deal about it tbh.

And you do know Gaga CANNOT just please AL her fans? i mean she sends food sometimes, she gives them money even, she gives them lot's of time so i'm sorry for you if she didn't go down or meet you at your show cause not all celebrities do what she does. She even let her monsters enter her rented house to give them Thanksgiving food, who does that? 

qqAZ3mU.png

i do agree that LM.com is messy but you were the one talking about Gaga doing everything without giving a fuck but you complain about wearing fur?

I don't mind fur at all i don't see why people just make that much of a big deal about it tbh.

And you do know Gaga CANNOT just please AL her fans? i mean she sends food sometimes, she gives them money even, she gives them lot's of time so i'm sorry for you if she didn't go down or meet you at your show cause not all celebrities do what she does. She even let her monsters enter her rented house to give them Thanksgiving food, who does that? 

I know...but with the fur it's because I feel like she is just showing off her, IDK, social status, that now she's so powerful and has money and can afford these things etc. And that's smth I don't like, I just feel like she contradicts herself that way. I don't know how to explain, it's just the way I feel. And, yeah, I'm sorry too, that the day I thought would be the best day ever turned out into a freakin nightmare. I know she does these things for her fans, and certain times I feel like she's putting certain fans above others. Like, there are the so-called ''superfans'' and then there are the rest of us. I don't know,it all is just too confusing for me. Another thing is that I simply do not feel that connection anymore. See, the thing is not even about pleasing all her fans, but showing some kind of respect for people who pretty much supported her all the way. Oh well, it is what it is.

I know...but with the fur it's because I feel like she is just showing off her, IDK, social status, that now she's so powerful and has money and can afford these things etc. And that's smth I don't like, I just feel like she contradicts herself that way. I don't know how to explain, it's just the way I feel. And, yeah, I'm sorry too, that the day I thought would be the best day ever turned out into a freakin nightmare. I know she does these things for her fans, and certain times I feel like she's putting certain fans above others. Like, there are the so-called ''superfans'' and then there are the rest of us. I don't know,it all is just too confusing for me. Another thing is that I simply do not feel that connection anymore. See, the thing is not even about pleasing all her fans, but showing some kind of respect for people who pretty much supported her all the way. Oh well, it is what it is.

I don't think she was thinking this way when she was wearing fur :toofunny:

It's just FASHION. Fashion is amazing and Gaga needs to wear lot's of varieties of outfits so why not fur? i don't think that's that much of a problem. 

And then just feel what you feel (if this makes sense :toofunny: ) i don't think Gaga has just stopped pleasing fans she just is going through rough parts of her life and she wants to take a break from her fans cause you know we demand too much from her.  

qqAZ3mU.png