rways

Lady Gaga Hate

First of all Lady Gaga does playback too, it has been proven so don't play the "Britney does playback" and shit when one leg of her tour outsell your fave tour, so please just don't play there cause you are going to loose, and if Britney is "simply old news" why does she had 3 hit singles on her last album while your fave only had one and she had to sell his album in .99 cents, and yeah honey it's true, don't be "BUT AMAZON PAID THE FULL PRICE" because that's false, even Billboard had to change the rules for the presion of the people. And WAIT who has the number one song in the worl at the moment oh wait, that's right, IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH.

If you don't like to post here, then don't post, you clearly are one of those people who come here just lurking for the leaked sons, and that's sad. BUT if people care about Lana a little they won't be crying about how people hate their fave, I mean if you want a place where people praise Gaga, go to wtvr board you are in, it's easier for you and for us.

NOW THE BOLD PART: Yes, people here, including me, don't like her and yes we talk about her BUT it's only when you people make threads like this, or "DOES LANA LIKE LADY GAGA?" or stuff like that. HUN I'm a stan of the living legend Britney Spears (who has made a lot more for pop music than your fave), and I have to deal with people don't liking her, BUT I don't make pathetic threads about it.

pXgqPAx.gif

Neither agreeing nor disagreeing with this, but Gaga had equally as many singles as Brit did, but Gaga's performed better.

Also, Brit isn't #1 in the US so it's factually incorrect to say she has the #1 song in the world. Especially when it's not even her song, she's featured in it

BzhmW.png

Ummm...

Well, it's partly true.

But it also has it's good points, at least they are accepting and not hating on themselves for being overweight and things like that.

I think the main reason why lots of people dislike her is because she is so in everybody's face. You don't see much Katy or Rihanna hate around here, but Gaga is being rubbed into your face, which is annoying if you don't like her, and gets boring if you're oblivious.

Neither agreeing nor disagreeing with this, but Gaga had equally as many singles as Brit did, but Gaga's performed better.

Also, Brit isn't #1 in the US so it's factually incorrect to say she has the #1 song in the world. Especially when it's not even her song, she's featured in it

Britney has 2 things Gaga will never have which is sympathy and charisma. She has sympathy because of everything she went through. Look at Britney she looks like a kid I honestly I feel bad for even making fun of her funny faces in the judge panel. And Britney has charisma. You cant teach, learn or give charisma to someone is there or is not. Gaga can have as many singles, albuns and grammies as she wants. The thing is the public will forever care about Britney because they actually like HER. The fact that she is a judge in a SINGING contest after all she went through proves what I am saying after all she is not a Mariah is she? Voice speaking I mean. That is the thing with people who have lots of charisma they get a easier ride and longevity because people care about them not only the work they do/ or have done. Look at Cheryl Cole. The brits have so many great bands, so many amazing voices and they also have Cheryl, the sweet heart. She does playback, has make several lipsync mistakes but they dont really mind. They llike her and also have sympathy for her. I like both Britney and Cheryl and I never bought a single album of neither. Listen to them on the radio and in parties but I like them quite a lot. Gaga doesnt have that and wont have it. And the irony is that I bought The Fame and is a good album that I listen for a while but not anymore. I just can't see Gaga having longevity with the way she behaves and the way that her songs/lyrics got so pour.  And understand I am not talking about fans I am talking about the general public who turns the tv and see those people there or listen to a song in the radio or in a friends car. I am talking about the charisma that goes outside your fan base. Is a difficult thing to explain the famous X factor. Britney has that. Not the most talented, not even close the best voices but for sure one of the most charismatics public figures out there.

glgcDdT.gif

ermmm....how is that factually wrong? please explain, because if ya haven't realised the usa doesn't lead the world in music anymore..

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

I don't understand people who talk about Gaga don't have good lyrics. She is even better and better each album.

Maybe it is hard for them to understand.

ermmm....how is that factually wrong? please explain because if ya haven't realised the usa doesn't lead the world in music anymore..

So who leads it? The US still has the biggest market. Asia is beginning to open but that is all ( and Gaga is really famous in Japan, so)

EotAQlJ.jpg

So who leads it? The US still has the biggest market. Asia is beginning to open but that is all ( and Gaga is really famous in Japan, so)

there is no 'leader' anymore, in the past it was the states, but since the 2000's there been a big shift in music. the us doesn't have the biggest value market anymore, japan in 2010 over took it by something like 400 million dollars. 

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Can we please leave this silly my-fave-is-better-than-yours-because-mine-is-more-successful-than-yours drama out of this thread? It basically makes you look stupid. I mean, are you fan of an artist only because he/she is successful?

All markets lead it together in a certain way I guess. Asia is a huge market, South America is a huge market, Europe is a huge market.  All markets are important. Same goes for movies. And there are several factors involved like what countries pay more for concerts. Guess what country pays more for concerts?

glgcDdT.gif

Considered beautiful are you really using that one? Lets put it this way: Adele is overweight (a lot). Amy Winehouse, Florence and Tori Amos are far away from being supermodel material. You know what they have in common? Talent. You might say that is not pop enought so I would say what about Ke$ha, Madonna, Fergie, Jessie J?? Honestly also not super pretty. They all got attention, sell albuns and do concerts. I love pop art. Dont twist my words. I never said pop art is trash. Gaga is not what I would call good pop art. Gaga says, thats her speech not mine, that she does ART. She is very full of herself in that aspect. She talks about her music, outfits, tour and everything Gaga related like is ART and not only art but amazing art. Gaga herself doesnt classify her work as pop art just ART. That is one of her problems. Art has substance and creates and generates a feeling. That mess is not pop art, not art is just a good old Happy Meal in my humble opinion.

Hadn't seen this. I guess you didn't get it, every artist has someone that gets people's attention. Adele, a strong,independent woman who sings her heart out and happens to be over-weight ( "See, you don't have to be skinny to be famous"etc,etc), Amy had that crazy haird and all the bad stuff she used to do. Florence is kind of weird we can say that. And I don't even know Tori Amos. But of course if the artist has no talent they will fade away as quickly as they appeared. I never said you didn't like pop so lol.

Shit is getting ridiculous so let's just get something across: Every artist does art, even Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj do art, we just don't like it ( idk about u though). People will not like the same thing so just becauyse you cannot feel this "feeling" you are talking about don't go saying nonsense.. It's the same as saying that only the paintings painted by Michelangelo ( or the kind) are art and the ones painted by Tarsilo do Amaral are not. It is different but it is still art. Even if you don't like that "mess" you shouldn't be talking about anyone like this, just because someone is famous it doesn't mean you have the right to be that disrespectful.

And I am done.

EotAQlJ.jpg

Hadn't seen this. I guess you didn't get it, every artist has someone that gets people's attention. Adele, a strong,independent woman who sings her heart out and happens to be over-weight ( "See, you don't have to be skinny to be famous"etc,etc), Amy had that crazy haird and all the bad stuff she used to do. Florence is kind of weird we can say that. And I don't even know Tori Amos. But of course if the artist has no talent they will fade away as quickly as they appeared. I never said you didn't like pop so lol.

Shit is getting ridiculous so let's just get something across: Every artist does art, even Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj do art, we just don't like it ( idk about u though). People will not like the same thing so just becauyse you cannot feel this "feeling" you are talking about don't go saying nonsense.. It's the same as saying that only the paintings painted by Michelangelo ( or the kind) are art and the ones painted by Tarsilo do Amaral are not. It is different but it is still art. Even if you don't like that "mess" you shouldn't be talking about anyone like this, just because someone is famous it doesn't mean you have the right to be that disrespectful.

And I am done.

All markets lead it together in a certain way I guess. Asia is a huge market, South America is a huge market, Europe is a huge market. All markets are important. Same goes for movies. And there are several factors involved like what countries pay more for concerts. Guess what country pays more for concerts?

You are kidding if you say that South America has a huge music market. We pay more in Brazil because of the taxes and all. I didn't say the other markets were not important but the music market turns around North America.

EotAQlJ.jpg

You are kidding if you say that South America has a huge music market. We pay more in Brazil because of the taxes and all. I didn't say the other markets were not important but the music market turns around North America.

^this is what i'm trying to get at, the music market doesn't turn around north america anymore. America still has a strong influence over it just like Asia and Europe, but people don't look at it as the only 'leader' in music anymore.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

^this is what i'm trying to get at, the music market doesn't turn around north america anymore. America still has a strong influence over it just like Asia and Europe, but people don't look at it as the only 'leader' in music anymore.

I am not dishing the others but it is still kind of true. Lots of artists from all around go to the US to get more famous. For example, Adele would have never gotten so famous if she hadn't gotten that much exposure in the States. Asia has a huge market but it is kind of closed. It is way easier for an American/English song to become popular all around the world than songs from other countries. ( this should def change)

EotAQlJ.jpg

I don't understand people who talk about Gaga don't have good lyrics. She is even better and better each album.

I'd say her peak was TFM, some lyrics on that one are really good. BTW has really weak lyrics that try to convey deep meanings, some barely make any sense (New York is not just a tan that you never lose?? Love is the new denim or black?).

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Do you even know what countries in the Asian continent?? Lana was playing in the radio in  Malasia just like Gaga...oh god open up?? I cant.  In Japan, Israel, Singapure,Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Maldives, India, South Korea, Indonesia and several other countries you can buy and download an album. That is why they are a big market for ALBUM SALES. The internet after the 2000 changed everything. Or you think every country in the asian continent is close or have being close like China and Pakistan?? Even China is open to certain type of international artists...

ps:: guess what half of the population in the planet use to pic up their food from the plate and put the food in their mouths?? Is not a fork...

glgcDdT.gif

First of all Lady Gaga does playback too, it has been proven so don't play the "Britney does playback" and shit when one leg of her tour outsell your fave tour, so please just don't play there cause you are going to loose, and if Britney is "simply old news" why does she had 3 hit singles on her last album while your fave only had one and she had to sell his album in .99 cents, and yeah honey it's true, don't be "BUT AMAZON PAID THE FULL PRICE" because that's false, even Billboard had to change the rules for the presion of the people. And WAIT who has the number one song in the worl at the moment oh wait, that's right, IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH.

1070400_orig.png

Actually, I do believe you lose this battle, because I see Gaga but i definitely don't see Britney anywhere on this list...

Second, Amazon chose to sell her album at $0.99, not her.

Third, "Scream & Shout" is the worst song Britney has done to date.

And I'm not even going to get into the playback thing, because I've seen Gaga perform with live vocals. Can't say the same for Britney.

MkWI4Ns.png

I am not dishing the others but it is still kind of true. Lots of artists from all around go to the US to get more famous. For example, Adele would have never gotten so famous if she hadn't gotten that much exposure in the States. Asia has a huge market but it is kind of closed. It is way easier for an American/English song to become popular all around the world than songs from other countries. ( this should def change)

yes a lot of people go to the us to get 'famous' as their are a lot of record labels situated in america. AND MOTHER OF GOD what you just said about adele is completely wrong, she became famous because talent explodes from her, the media was crazy in europe and here in Britain before the us - next you'll be saying amy winehouse was famous due to the us. And of course it's easier to be an artist if you speak english due to english being the universal language atm. What i'm trying to say is that i disagree with what you said about north america having the biggest market and how music revolves around it, because statistics show otherwise.

I'm done.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

1070400_orig.png

Actually, I do believe you lose this battle, because I see Gaga but i definitely don't see Britney anywhere on this list...

Second, Amazon chose to sell her album at $0.99, not her.

Third, "Scream & Shout" is the worst song Britney has done to date.

And I'm not even going to get into the playback thing, because I've seen Gaga perform with live vocals. Can't say the same for Britney.

In that case they both loose to Madonna....by miles

glgcDdT.gif

Can we please leave this silly my-fave-is-better-than-yours-because-mine-is-more-successful-than-yours drama out of this thread? It basically makes you look stupid. I mean, are you fan of an artist only because he/she is successful?