American Whore

Biden vs. Trump, First Debate of Election 2024 - June 27, 2024

honestly why should it matter so much if his son was a criminal or what-not? (i don't know anything about him) hunter biden isn't running for president, joe biden is, presidents and presidential candidates can't necessarily control what their kids do, i don't see why it's that relevant honestly

Zztqfn3.jpeg

biden about trump "the morals of an alley cat" lol that was a great line

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Can they replace Biden at this point? This is so bad. If tonight is the indication of how the next few months are going to go then we are absolutely cooked, done, finished. 

Yep.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Can they replace Biden at this point? This is so bad. If tonight is the indication of how the next few months are going to go then we are absolutely cooked, done, finished. 

it's really not a fair election, he's clearly not well enough to run for president, let-alone serve as president for another 4 years

Zztqfn3.jpeg

biden on trump, again. "this guy has no sense of american democracy"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

They can at the convention. But damn. They shouldn’t have waited so long. 

I think the rationale was that they didn’t want to look weak by having Biden step down, but it’s going to look even worse if he’s forced to step down last minute :air:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Dems have to be freaking out right about now. There’s no way to spin this. Yes, Trump is awful for the country and the world but anyone with eyes and ears can tell Biden doesn’t have another 4 years in him. The Dems look so weak and in a terrible position at this point :tanisha: they are such an uninspiring party I can’t. 

Tumblr

I can only listen for like 30 seconds at a time and I can't watch the video this is so bad you guys :toofunny::rollin:like it isn't even funny trump low-key made a point saying this whole thing is just trying to legitimize Biden being able to make it the next 4 years :trisha: and they are fail-ling im still voting blue all the way down dont get me wrong! but like oh my god what are we doing??? like best case scenario the dems and queers mobilize once trump wins and we can do some damage control until 2028 at this point 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif