American Whore

Biden vs. Trump, First Debate of Election 2024 - June 27, 2024

Do these morons realize the opioid crisis is a prescription thing and not an issue of dogs sniffing the border?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Dark Angel said:

definitely, i suppose i was thinking of modern-day presidents in the past century although i probably should've specified that :air:

people really seem to hate ronald reagan and say that his presidency was the start of things getting worse, was he worse than trump?

Ronald Reagan was the devil. He helped spread crack cocaine and allowed HIV to kill people bc it was the homosexuals who had it. (Using "homosexual" ironically)

giphy.gif

i know a vote for third party is a trump vote but i wanna vote third party, i don't think i can vote consciously for either of these two... this isn't good

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Mer said:

Do these morons realize the opioid crisis is a prescription thing and not an issue of dogs sniffing the border?

That would require punishing people at the FDA for getting jobs in big pharma after approving drugs that they knew were unsafe.

giphy.gif

Ok so Trump has no clue what the opioid issue is. 

Just now, baddisease said:

That would require punishing people at the FDA for getting jobs in big pharma after approving drugs that they knew were unsafe.

Speaking of the opioid crisis, Walgreens just announced closure of 1/4 of it's stores nationwide.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i know a vote for third party is a trump vote but i wanna vote third party, i don't think i can vote consciously for either of these two... this isn't good

honestly i believe you should vote for who you want, even if it's third-party, or even choose not to vote, i don't think there's anything wrong with it... but i can understand why that's bothersome because it could be considered a wasted vote, but it's you exercising your right however you choose... i honestly don't know what i'm going to do once it's time to vote, ideally i would want to not vote but i feel like i have to vote for biden, i'm a bit scared of project 2025

Zztqfn3.jpeg

Just now, American Whore said:

Speaking of the opioid crisis, Walgreens just announced closure of 1/4 of it's stores nationwide.

good. they paid reparations to states for their roles in the opioid crisis.

giphy.gif

Oh god not the cognitive tests 😭😭

1 minute ago, Dark Angel said:

i'm a bit scared of project 2025

same. It’s already here and I’m afraid at how fast it’s going to accelerate with Trump 

"Don’t forget me"

Not these two Abercrombie models arguing over who’s tallest and fittest :air:

Just now, Dark Angel said:

i don't mean to keep dogging on biden but i don't think america is as envied or as great of a place to be as he thinks it is...

its the gaslighting though that presidents always try to do, to keep americans thinking it's a great nation but it's kind of.... just bland and boring and expensive and we hate it here

giphy.gif