Elle

Zodiac

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Yeah it’s fucking nuts he was some middle age boomer architect wasn’t he? We listen to a LOT of Crime Junkie and pay for their fan club this story was especially crazy to hear cause most of these infamous stories don’t really occur in our lifetimes 🤯

Edit: if I remember right they caught him from DNA from an unfinished pizza slice in a trash can 

That's right I totally read about that but didn't put two and two together...

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

i can see why she didn't release this, only because of how people treat lana, they would think she's "romanticizing the killings" lmao. but it's very interesting that she wrote about this, and i think it deserved better than getting scrapped.

Just now, box of broken laces said:

i'm glad she didn't release this only because of how people treat lana, they would think she's "romanticizing the killings" lmao. but it's very interesting that she wrote about this, and i think it deserved better than getting scrapped.

The killings were happening from when the time she was 8 to the entire time she was living in NYC at the beginning of her career. Where we might see it from the perspective of true crime documentaries, she probably sees herself in the women who were murdered.

Just pointing out how the criticism would've been unwarranted at all, as it is just as ultrapersonal as many of the other songs from OB. This is a genius, haunting track.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

12 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Wait... the guy was caught LAST MONTH...?

He was first arrested last July in connection with three of the murders, but was charged with two additional murders last month... did this leak for the one year anniversary of his initial arrest? :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

did this leak for the one year anniversary of his initial arrest? :toofunny:

only lana hoarders would do that, this is taking me out :toofunny:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

15 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Yeah it’s fucking nuts he was some middle age boomer architect wasn’t he? We listen to a LOT of Crime Junkie and pay for their fan club this story was especially crazy to hear cause most of these infamous stories don’t really occur in our lifetimes 🤯

Edit: if I remember right they caught him from DNA from an unfinished pizza slice in a trash can 

this is kinda crazy if u think abt it

giphy.gif

I think what she sings in the end, that she's walking with them, is so beautiful, like that she won't forget them. It's actually making me emotional, those poor girls, it's so sad and I'm happy he's being brought to justice.

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life