Elle

Tough - Merch & Media Drop

50 minutes ago, yourboy said:

A vinyl account on X says lanadelreyusstore.com is fake. Any ideas..? I'm pretty sure this website had official Fenway merch and embedded on the sparkle newsletter.

https://x.com/popvinylalerts/status/1808792263801086097?t=p8qp-sJ1SevLBrwLBtNf2Q&s=19

Β 

Yes, the official newsletter sent out emails/texts withΒ links to the site for Fenway and Tough.Β 

Β 

I don't know where they're getting that idea fromΒ 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Why is the shirt already sold out???

Β 

edit: wait nvm the link in this thread works but when I search up her store like usual it says out of stock. The google one also looks pretty messed up it has yellow blue banisters and the lfl picture looks fucked

19 hours ago, Elle said:

Shop Here

Β 

IMG-4990 IMG-4991

Love these buying them tomorrow when I’m paid πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ€© Grateful there’s a U.K. store so I can avoid customs and ridiculous shipping costs πŸ˜…(Already splashed out on over Β£120 on Fenway park merch lmao!!) I am going to fill my wardrobe with Lana merch. 🫢🏻 TheΒ Tough vinylΒ is so lush it will be my first Lana vinyl.Β 

21 minutes ago, angelsforeverr said:

I preordered the shirt and vinyl, it cost me Β£59.60 because I chose express shipping. Excited for all my merch to turn up in august!!!Β 

hate to break it up to you but the vinyl comes out on september 6thΒ :judgingu3:Β Why don't you choose split shipping to get the shirt first in aug?

It didn’t give me the option to pick split shipping!!

On theΒ vinyl it says yourΒ order will ship when all items are in stock. I believe myΒ Fenway park merch will come in august then the Tough order in September.
No big deal I don’t mind the wait!Β :oic3:

Ohhhhh!Β 

Β 

My Tough vinyl has officially been SHIPPED!Β :dance:

Still didn’t get a Mail :/Β 

I won’t be home for the next few days I hoped it would come tomorrow. Welp

Β 

im apparently cursed when it comes to preorders, i preorderedΒ marinas froot album back than from her official website and got it a week after release. It was already everywhere in store. πŸ’€

Β 

5 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

Still didn’t get a Mail :/Β 

I won’t be home for the next few days I hoped it would come tomorrow. Welp

Β 

im apparently cursed when it comes to preorders, i preorderedΒ marinas froot album back than from her official website and got it a week after release. It was already everywhere in store. πŸ’€

Β 

Β 

Which store did you order from?Β 
Β 

I think everyone who has commented so far (including myself) bought from the U.K. store, so that may be why! Don't give up hope I'm sure it will arrive soonΒ 

Just now, The Sun Also Rises said:

Β 

Which store did you order from?Β 
Β 

I think everyone who has commented so far (including myself) bought from the U.K. store,Β So that may be why! Don't give up hope I'm sure it will arrive soonΒ 

yeah I just checked y’all’s locations hahaha. I ordered it from the German store, they said I would get a mail when it ships but I didn’t. :/

i don’t mind getting it later sometimes delivery sucks here and I don’t want to run around for a small package. πŸ₯Ή