PennCentralFan

Lana related tattoo ideas

I've been more interested in getting symbol tattoos, but I probably would get a small lyric somewhere once I get all the picture tattoos that I want. 

Something like 'just ride' means a lot to me and would remind me of everything ive been through, and hence i can make it through everything to come, etc. 

Or on the sweeter note, 'angels forever' means a lot to me. I dont know if i believe in angels in the christian sense but those words make me think of those inspirational people who left a mark or message behind when they died, and how i am striving for that kind of mark. No idea where id get the lyrics tattooed tho

I'd probably never get any quote tats but these are some of my favourites

"celebrate our twisted fate,

We're the broken ones"

"A double life, a sordid past, and I am drinking now"

"Is there no remedy for memory"

"It’s us against the world"

"Cause you're my religion

You're how I'm living"

"it's been the blackest day"

"We were born to die"

"Try to have fun in the meantime"

"It's all I've got to keep myself sane, baby"

"I've got a war in my mind"

"Tell me life is beautiful"

"No one lives forever, that's no reason to give up, don't you wanna fall in love?"

"A freshmen generation of degenerate beauty queens"

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

I've been more interested in getting symbol tattoos, but I probably would get a small lyric somewhere once I get all the picture tattoos that I want. 

Something like 'just ride' means a lot to me and would remind me of everything ive been through, and hence i can make it through everything to come, etc. 

Or on the sweeter note, 'angels forever' means a lot to me. I dont know if i believe in angels in the christian sense but those words make me think of those inspirational people who left a mark or message behind when they died, and how i am striving for that kind of mark. No idea where id get the lyrics tattooed tho

I think that'd be lovely. The track outtake would just be another wonderful reminder imo

UV/Honeymoon

So I recently bought an inkbox (https://inkbox.com) kit. It's like henna, but safer, with no chance of allergic reaction unless you're allergic to fruit, and the tattoos look more natural and last 8-18 days.

I'm thinking of tattoos that I could draw and of course Lana comes to mind. :-) Besides the obvious "Lana", or "LDR", or "trust no one" tattoo, what ideas do you guys have? And does anyone have an actual Lana tattoo? For the record, I'm not interested in something like a James Franco neck tattoo of Lana's face, though that would be fun to shock people with. ;)

Something like the eyes would be more subtle than her actual face

http://s5.favim.com/orig/140901/drawing-eyes-lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-eyes-Favim.com-2039405.png

I've never thought about a Lana tattoo, but I guess it would be lana inspired to get solvet et coagula,  since I did find out its meaning from her insta bio. I would get it in the classic LDR font too

I have a Lana inspired tattoo of the word "Honeymoon" written in Serbian (if anyone is interested in seeing it). Maybe the name of a Lana song/album in a different language is a good idea? (edit: link didn't work so hopefully it does now)

I LOVE those boots!!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You