ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

5 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

banning guns tends to be a more Liberal position. I’ve seen many Leftists support gun rights because of a revolution and arming the people or whatever

I'm a leftist and agree w that position.

1 minute ago, Mer said:

you're right tbh

giphy.gif

I’m still very curious about the shooters motive

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

23 minutes ago, American Whore said:

It's wild because people like Harris and Biden keep saying "we have no room for this kind of violence in our country" but then continue to allow guns to be sold where you can buy a bottle of wine and a baby carrier in the same place. Maybe stop giving us crazy options for president?? Maybe don't allow a far right agenda and/or manifesto from happening? Maybe don't allow the head of the Heritage Foundation to say "We're on the brink of another American Revolution and there will be no bloodshed as long as the left keeps it that way."

I'm sorry, but this seems to be a catalyst for a number of things. Could've been a far right agenda to prove Trump's "strength" vs Biden's weakness. Could've been a scapegoat attack to try and spark more political division in the country and make things get violent on both sides. I don't think it's staged or faked, but I don't think it happened without a reason deeper than just some pissed off hillbilly running to a rooftop.

Have you ever shot a rifle? Anybody who has or who is mildly knowledgeable of firearms know you can’t stage hitting someone in the ear like this. Clearly, his intention was to shoot the President in the head. 

Funny enough I would let you shoot me with a file that far away the shooter was from Trump just to prove that point.

What the hell lmao the last paragraph 💀💀💀 ^^^

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

The most normal day in LanaBoards

2.gif

11 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I’m still very curious about the shooters motive

Mental health is likely a factor. Something that we don’t talk about enough when it comes to gun violence and mass shootings. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

11 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Funny enough I would let you shoot me with a file that far away the shooter was from Trump just to prove that point.

:shock2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Quincy said:

Mental health is likely a factor. Something that we don’t talk about it enough when it comes to gun violence and mass shootings. 

eh I don't think mental health is always the motivating factor behind mass violence.

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

eh I don't think mental health is always the motivating factor behind mass violence.

Not motivating, but it’s for sure a catalyst. 

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Well it may not be motivating but a sane person definitely doesn't go and kill people. 

2.gif

i think it is but in a different sense to how we usually think about mental health. i think the mindset of the individuals who carry out these horrendous acts are considered their own form of illness, and to hate a group so much (e.g. the pulse shootings), there has to be something else going on up there

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Okay, so, if you haven’t shot a firearm before your marksmanship is very poor. It’s EXTREMELY difficult to accurately shoot firearms especially rifles. You often needs hours and hours of training. You’re not going to hit someone 400 feet away from you with a rifle especially without a scope if you think it’s possible to safely graze someone’s ears.

I literally wouldn’t be afraid at all if I was 400 feet away and I knew the person trying to aim for me hadn’t shot a firearm before. If you’re familiar with firearms maybe the comment would make sense but if you don’t I can see how it might seem strange. It’s like me betting a toddler can solve an advanced calculus problem. Sure, there’s a chance, but…

Just now, Embach said:

Well it may not be motivating but a sane person definitely doesn't go and kill people. 

They do if they believe they are in the right. I think to make mental health the focus of the discussion puts the actual issues off..

For instance: Dylann Roof shot up a black church, not bc he was mentally ill but because he believed in white supremacy. When people tried making mental health the problem, they made discussion of radicalized white supremacists dissolve.

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

is anyone else gonna watch Biden's response?

I would if I wasn’t at work. I hope I can get the play-by-play on here 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Quincy said:

I would if I wasn’t at work. I hope I can get the play-by-play on here 

I'll do my best to give it to you, if you want.

giphy.gif

is anyone else gonna watch Biden's response?

I mean…he’s not really gonna say anything that matters much at this point. I think his campaign is probably scrambling behind the scenes bc they realized they just lost the election, and other countries know it too - essentially making Biden a lame duck for the next 6 months. 

He’s gonna come out, renounce political violence, maybe wish Trump well, and repeat what the FBI said. If he remembers everyone’s names and doesn’t wish “Bill Clinton a speedy recovery”, that’s a job well done.