SalvaWHORE

JADE - "Angel of my Dreams" OUT NOW

I don't know if we've already had a thread for her yet but just so you know: I never cared that much for Little Mix, but JADE has just released her debut solo single and this is LITERALLY SONG OF THE YEAR for me. Like having a song like this as a debut is so crazy. She screams timeless, classic and she's here to be the next MAIN POP GIRL .

"ANGEL OF MY DREAMS" - OUT NOW. The visual devoured so hard :oprah2: Gawd i gotta stan her - and this came from someone who has never listened to Little Mix before.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

this music video is brilliant. I loved the concept a lot. might be one of the best pop vids of 2024?

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

Ahh I’m so glad you posted about this!! I’m obsessed with the song, I don’t know much about her, but def perched for whatever she has coming next. 

3 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I like a bad bad boy

edit: i got them confused :bebe:

literally devoured Jesy Nelson in every way

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

18 hours ago, camera ready said:

I am more into LM - best girlgroup ever. The girl‘s solo stuff is not that interesting for me, unfortunately. :noparty:

try JADE, i promise you wont be disappointed - she is the moment i can feel it.

I'm obsessed with this music video

Especially the part from like 1:46 — 2:30, I keep replaying that :defeated:

The song itself is good. The subject matter and switch-up gives me slight Cruel Youth - Devil in Paradise vibes ?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

THIS SONG IS SO GOOD... it's been on loop for me today

22 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

the way that this song is so depressing :defeated:

watched the music video twice and cried out loud after understanding what she was talking about :oprah:

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

THIS SONG IS SO GOOD... it's been on loop for me today

song of the year - no more arguments!!!

i'm a HUGE Little Mix fan but i've been very disappointed by their solo releases. i love Perrie and Leigh but they sound so common ground
then JADE CAME RIGHT FUCKING ON THE THROAT OMG

Jade is my favorite since the beggining and i'm so happy to see her getting recognition as a star
Angel of My Dreams reminded me so much of What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani - the whole sound and concept. i'm so proud <3

On 7/24/2024 at 6:05 AM, Coney Island King said:

She released a snippet of another track and it’s a bop.

holy shit where is that?

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

holy shit where is that?

Angel of My Dreams sounds better tbh 

So wait, she left Lil Mix too?

I loved their X factor style show when they were looking for talent. That was a hoot and a half, and that hip-hop band SLAYED as much as anyone ever has on a reality show.

https://youtu.be/-G5aJwNzaEc?si=MODkzmlIq8CXDKqj

This song tho by Jade.  But all over the place and overproduced imo.

y'all should i change the name of the thread to just JADE?