That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

Just now, Mer said:

of course it was? They “accidentally” covered up the death rate of an endemic??!

What i meant was they make it sound like it was intentional to spread it to other countries.

giphy.gif

Just now, Mer said:

what? They covered up the severity in early 2020 and let it run loose leading it to spill into other countries - that’s not conspiracy 

This. Anecdotally, I got violently sick with a case of the flu in December 2019, at the time my job involved interaction with a lot of people traveling for the holidays. It was almost certainly an early case of COVID. 

This debate is pretty boring so far. Same tired Trump talking points. Kamala’s doing fine and her expressions are amusing, but I don’t know that this debate is doing much to sway undecided voters at this stage. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Dark Angel said:

i hate to think that people are going to hear trump claim that certain states are performing abortions at the 9th month/after they're born and BELIEVE HIM :eyeroll2:

My parents believe that.

I have no goddamn clue why. No doctor would ever do that.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

This debate is pretty boring so far. Same tired Trump talking points. Kamala’s doing fine and her expressions are amusing, but I don’t know that this debate is doing much to sway undecided voters at this stage. 

Mics should’ve been on. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

did donald trump think of the women living in red states that only allow for 6-week limits, or have banned abortion altogether? it just isn't fair for the country as a whole for some states to allow it, and other states to not

remember, i'll always love you, bye

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

They make it sound like it was intentional. It was not.

Where did "Abortion in the 9th Month" come from? Literally nobody I have ever met has ever supported that.

In 2021, 93% of abortions occurred in the first trimester. Late term abortions are very rare. I don’t have the stat offhand, but it can’t be more than 1-2% that are in the third trimester. 
source

The abortion issue is good for Harris. She sounds strong on this topic. 

Trump is lowkey right about student loans (that the Biden administration fucked it up) and I hate it. I want that man to be wrong about everything.

Just now, Quincy said:

In 2021, 93% of abortions occurred in the first trimester. Late term abortions are very rare. I don’t have the stat offhand, but it can’t be more than 1-2% that are in the third trimester. 
source

The abortion issue is good for Harris. She sounds strong on this topic. 

I know. And I agree. I hate Harris but she's markedly better than Trump on the subject.

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

Trump is lowkey right about student loans (that the Biden administration fucked it up) and I hate it. I want that man to be wrong about everything.

He’s right bc his judges struck it down. 

Oh shit the mic’s are on?!?!?

Oh shit she’s bringing up his crazy rallies. 

I think the mics are off, but they’re not super far away, so the mics that are on are probably still picking up sound that’s like 15 feet away or whatever. 

Edit: Maybe the mics are being left on or turned on early, so I might be mistaken.