Sign in to follow this  
venice biotch

Roblox

how there wasnt a thread for this yet?? lol

so i was playing roblox total drama and right of the bat when the game started nolan bitch told me to shut up when i just said 'who' to know what character i got. omg then he started saying that im dumb and sending him threats in personal message (calling his mom a slut and wishing him death) bro i was so mad and said that i didnt do anything like this, so he turned all the 15 members into caling me a pig, moron, idiot, gen bitting the curb in 4k. YOU FUCKER YOU GO BITE THE CURB AVA AND NOLAN AND STACY BITTING THE CURB IN 4K they kept calling me a loser and stuff so i said some nice things to them:wub: and left. why are people so fucking dumb FUCK YOU NOLAN AND AVA bang bang kiss kiss

share your stories and argues with dumb people, discuss.

generated blinkie

i still have no clue what this game is despite hearing the name for 10 years :popcorn: 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

roblox is something else omg. i've dealt with so many kids threatening suicide, sick hackers, insane interactions, questionable role playing, assault, etc. 

but nah, roblox total drama island is actually insane when people get so confident since they're anonymous. theres always some player being ratchet and another one being sick in the head.

its a trip lol

Just now, psycho lifegaurd said:

roblox is something else omg. i've dealt with so many kids threatening suicide, sick hackers, insane interactions, questionable role playing, assault, etc. 

but nah, roblox total drama island is actually insane when people get so confident since they're anonymous. theres always some player being ratchet and another one being sick in the head.

its a trip lol

Damn thats something else.

i’ve been playing roblox on and off for 12 years atp (which is crazy to say). idc how old I get, roblox will always be a comfort game. BUT i’ll never forget logging into one of my old accounts and seeing that an item I had traded off went from like 3-5k robux to upwards of 180k :trisha4:

I used to play back in 2019 lmao, its an experience :rip: I played the popular games at the time like hide and seek extreme and murder mystery. Once my friend who played csgo joined and he got murderer, the culling was one of the most terrifying moments of my life

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Omg a roblox thread yessss

I need more ppl to play w lowkey bc only 5 ppl are online for 4 secs and dip lol

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

I played from 2011 to about 2020. Off and on since then. It was a big part of my life growing up and I only stopped playing so much because I’ve gotten older and have had more responsibilities that don’t allow me to have the time to play while coupled with the fact that it doesn’t feel the same as it did when I was younger.

bratbanner.png