vrsyva

what would you add to lana del rey iceberg? bottom version

13 minutes ago, vrsyva said:

omg i’ve never heard this before! can you tell about this?

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Coconut_and_Key_Lime_Pie_(song)

10 minutes ago, vrsyva said:

THANK YOU

tell me about this please!

do you have a link?

Spoiler

About that @weadorelana thing, well...There was this Lana fanpage from 2015 or 2016 called @weadorelana and it was a huge fanpage with like ~70k followers (it was probably the most followed Lana fanpage in the 2010s since none of them reached 100k yet like nowadays) and they were in a groupchat with other fanpages and also Lana (with her old @lanadelrey Instagram account) where she occasionally liked the messages and said Hello or something. It was kinda known thing amongst fans on Instagram. Anyways, in May 2020 when Lana posted the infamous Question For The Culture post, many fans were shocked including @weadorelana. And I don't really remember that quite well but they probably "confronted" Lana in the groupchat asking her that why did she do that or something and Lana wrote to them "fuck off" and they tried to explain again and Lana wrote them "fuck off" again and @weadorelana was really offended that they deactivated their huge fanpage and they haven't come back ever since. Other fanpages from that groupchat "leaked" the screenshots of the messages between Lana and weadorelana.

2.gif

4 hours ago, Florian V said:

i dont even know if im allowed to say this

[REMOVED]

mod note: you are not allowed to say this

all the quotes being in russian and this post sent me :rip:

Don't forget the time police found evidence of cannibalism in her home that she sold back in 2013

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

2 hours ago, Embach said:

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Coconut_and_Key_Lime_Pie_(song)

Reveal hidden contents

About that @weadorelana thing, well...There was this Lana fanpage from 2015 or 2016 called @weadorelana and it was a huge fanpage with like ~70k followers (it was probably the most followed Lana fanpage in the 2010s since none of them reached 100k yet like nowadays) and they were in a groupchat with other fanpages and also Lana (with her old @lanadelrey Instagram account) where she occasionally liked the messages and said Hello or something. It was kinda known thing amongst fans on Instagram. Anyways, in May 2020 when Lana posted the infamous Question For The Culture post, many fans were shocked including @weadorelana. And I don't really remember that quite well but they probably "confronted" Lana in the groupchat asking her that why did she do that or something and Lana wrote to them "fuck off" and they tried to explain again and Lana wrote them "fuck off" again and @weadorelana was really offended that they deactivated their huge fanpage and they haven't come back ever since. Other fanpages from that groupchat "leaked" the screenshots of the messages between Lana and weadorelana.

thank you a lot 💘💘

1 hour ago, Nectar said:

Не забывайте, что полиция нашла доказательства каннибализма в ее доме, который она продала еще в 2013 году

WHAT?

1 hour ago, Nectar said:

Don't forget the time police found evidence of cannibalism in her home that she sold back in 2013

I thought it was an urban legend, not an actual story :popcorn:

2.gif

Damnnn how could i ever forget her stay in bellevue in 2003?! That imo is top 10 crazy lana lore. See, lana’s life in 2003-2006 may jailer era is really that interesting… 

her stay at bellevue (2003 after she graduated from kent)

her stay at the south

her moving back to nyc in 2006

her stay at long island ny before entering college in 2004

am kind of devastated that behind the iron gates might be a lost media… the insight we could’ve gotten of lana’s early 2000s life…

sorry for spamming - but i have a theory: 

am lazy to do it but there’s a photo off a scrapped summertime sadness mv where lana stands against a projection of a lake (her face blurred by it)

when I was 15, naked

next-door neighbors did a drive-by

pulled me up by my waist, long hair to the beachside

i wanted to go out like you

swim with the fishes that he caught on Rhode Island beaches

but, sometimes, it's just not your time

all I wanted to do was kiss Aaron Greene and sit by the lake

twisting lime into the drinks that they made 

the town I was wed/born in and die

1. Lana was raised in Lake Placid and that is a rural area. Deleted from official final editing bc it was too personal for her then?

2. Summertime Sadness as we all know is a composition of committing to suicide

Then- also that news of Aaron Greene who was said to pass away by way of car accident. 

Even if you’re gone- I’m gonna drive…

1 hour ago, vrsyva said:

WHAT?

It was a reference to this tweet:

e0b.jpg

Also does anyone remember the car crash rumor? Like I vividly remember back in like January 2016 that people were talking that she might have been injured in a car crash. I haven't seen anyone mentioning it but if someone has any additional info please share it.

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

11 hours ago, Florian V said:

[REMOVED]

Please give me a hint of what happened there :gasp:

It looks so mysterious...:illumilana::illumarina:

16 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

The fact that one of her emails was katyperrysucks@hotmail.com. If Katy has no haters, Lana is dead

me sending an email to katyperrysucks@hotmail.com asking when lasso's coming and if she still has the queen of the gas station music video

eric harris gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgik

12 hours ago, Florian V said:

[REMOVED]

someone dm me what was said, im curious :oprah7:

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png