Strangelove

How would you feel if LDR used AI for future music releases?

This is an incredibly silly “Lana Thought”. She wouldn’t even consider it. Why are we getting ourselves worked up over a literal non-issue. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Never in her music but MAYBE for visuals, I love what Elita did for She bangs like a fairy on acid’s mv, but we don’t need another grimes

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

1 hour ago, Strangelove said:

She uses computer generated instruments and auto tune in many of her songs.

She can keep it as a separate project to play around with. For example, we could get her Lizzy Grant vocals on a modern track.

We are talking about AI making the entire song, lyrics and vocals even. Artists have been using digital based instrumentation for decades that isn’t quite the same as AI, as the producer and artist still have control over the sound and artistic vision.  She has used autotune but as an aesthetic to match the song.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

30 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We are talking about AI making the entire song, lyrics and vocals even. Artists have been using digital based instrumentation for decades that isn’t quite the same as AI, as the producer and artist still have control over the sound and artistic vision.  She has used autotune but as an aesthetic to match the song.

I made the post. Who is we? 

You’ll need to read in between the lines of my post and identify I was noting her music has had an element of being inauthentic for a while.

3 hours ago, Strangelove said:

Personally, I am very open to it. 

Just no.

It would be an insult to herself as an artist, other artists and also her fan. It would be inauthentic. AI is just an imitation of whatever you’re asking it to replicate. 
also lyricism would be shite, computer generated vocals?

yeah I’ll pass queen 😭

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

2 hours ago, Mer said:

This is an incredibly silly “Lana Thought”. She wouldn’t even consider it. Why are we getting ourselves worked up over a literal non-issue. 

The crowd is so riled up; they should see all of my unapproved posts!

Keeping Lana’s sound throughout the years in mind, I don’t see Lana using or having a reason to use AI anytime soon. However, Lana also strikes me as the type that wouldn’t completely shut herself off from the option. I don’t remember exactly where I’ve seen them, but I distinctly remember a few conversations where Lana is speaking positively about tech. Plus, she has connections with people like Elon Musk and Grimes, two people who are very open to that whole world of tech, so I’m sure she has her own reservations on the matter but has yet to share. All this is just to say to never say never with Lana. As we know by now, she is quite multifaceted. 

Personally, I would not be opposed to it. BUT ONLY if the music is able maintain that human touch. I think it could open a whole world of possibilities for Lana’s music sonically. I don’t want 100% AI. Anything less than 20 or 25% AI usage is fine with me. I think if it was any more than that, it becomes difficult to call that song hers.

It’s also a matter of which parts are being made with AI. As someone who enjoys Lana’s lyricism and melodies.. if she ever used AI for writing, I would find it hard to keep my respect. I’m less critical about using AI for the instrumentation. However, as I said before, I don’t see Lana needing a reason for using AI unless she gets into an electro-pop mood one day (Go Go Dancer Era 2.0, anyone? :oopna:). Lool

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

There's a girl on YouTube who make her own songs, and she put Lana voice on it. The channel is @/ lassoroundmyneck, it's actually really good to the point that I downloaded them to have them in my local files :adele: so I wouldn't like Lana to use AI for her own project but im not gonna lie it can create some bop

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

27 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

AI could come up with more thought-provoking lyrics than those of Violets for Roses

ntm on violets for roses aka top 3 song on bb...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden