aquamarie

The Woman In The House Across The Street From The Girl In The Window

Absolutely love this show. And currently rewatching while eating an entire tray of brownies after purchasing a pillow with Pedro pascals face on it.

opinions?

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

I can’t believe I’M the one saying this, but TMI girl. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

13 minutes ago, Mer said:

I can’t believe I’M the one saying this, but TMI girl. 

We all have those days sometimes 😔

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Loved this show, it was so crazy and I loved how everyone just lacked basic empathy 

no fr they came out swinging in the first episode telling her to just get over her daughter dying

I thought this was a new lana song title before I saw it was in the movies/tv thread :brigitte:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

25 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

plot twist was unrealistic and disappointing

me when I can’t enjoy fun and whimsy 

I haven't watched this, but! I remember laughing my ass off at the oddly long title in 2022

Is it serious or like, a dark comedy sort of thing? I've seen conflicting commentary, so I'm not sure what to expect, but I might watch…

Sidebar: I love Insatiable (the Netflix show) so much, and I thought about making a thread for it on here before, but I decided not to—I felt like nobody would join the discussion since it ended years ago sjsjsjs :ohno:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

This show was awful I’m sorryyyyy like she’s really just playing the WORST kind of person. Delusional. Ignorant. There’s literally no way to empathize with this character. She’s quite literally pathetic (love the actress though) whoever made this show (I believe it was really written by an AI) should never be allowed to make film/TV again. The pacing is whiplash inducing, the very few highs are nice, but the UBER amount of lows are  insufferable. Half of the show is this lady sitting at her kitchen table drinking wine (even after her doctor/therapist whatever says stop) and she keeps digging her own grave like…. By the end of the show I’m literally rooting for her to be arrested and locked up for good :trisha4:

2/10

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

This show was awful I’m sorryyyyy like she’s really just playing the WORST kind of person. Delusional. Ignorant.

It’s almost like that’s the point

Glenn Close's cameo was the only thing I enjoyed tbh 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️