Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Daily Mail interviewed the girl he was engaged to for 12 years. Link that that article here

Amy sent some TikToker texts she exchanged with Jeremy around the time they broke up. This is the link to that TikTok. 

She said it was 12. 

maybe it was just a status update, but still strange :um2:

2024-09-28-14-47-53-Facebook-Mozilla-Fir

(ok, that was only his second post, so they might have been engaged before)

This whole thing definitely makes me think of her less as a person, and I’ve always defended her questionable behavior. Mefears Patty has always been on the right side of history.

Marrying a whole ass bigot is a new low. This confirmed and casted a new light on all her bigotry. She’s a dummy I’m sorry. I’m definitely no longer a fan and I'm embarrassed to be associated with this woman.

My last ever post.

3 hours ago, ionut said:

Exactly? We wouldn't have known about this wedding if it weren't for the paparazzi photos, and Jen's sister said it was supposed to be a secret.

Now that all the newspapers are talking about it,   could someone from the Grant family just write us a little note about it?

I hope their next communication will not be about river fishing after such a major event.

Reading some of the precedent pages and - some of you seriously need to go out and breath some fresh air. I don't wanna sound rude, but all this talking about him, some wishing them the divorce or saying it's "destined to end" bringing up examples of other couples is simply SICK. 

It's her own fucking life, she knows what she's doing. Not everything is black and white, remember that we know very few of him AND of them as a couple.

Then, she married this man thinking about HER happiness, not her fans'. There was a reason if she wanted to keep this private...she's surely aware that her actions have an impact on those who follows her but maybe she suppose that most of us use our brain cells. 

Also, for those worrying that listening to her will make him rich...she most likely made a pre-marriage contract, she's not stupid. Her family and managers 100% adviced her to keep her money safe, in case anything might go wrong.

Assumptions like this are so childish and stupid. I'm sorry because I don't wanna sound rude but some things that I read here made me really angry.

Just remembered to separate the ART from the ARTIST. Just listen to the music if you don't agree with her decisions or opinions, but let her live her happiness now.

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

Donald trump views aren’t political- they represent stripping of basic human rights violations and a lack of advancement for the country- you have to be genuinely stupid to think it’s simply political and I’ll stand by that

Just now, audreysdance said:

Reading some of the precedent pages and - some of you seriously need to go out and breath some fresh air. I don't wanna sound rude, but all this talking about him, some wishing them the divorce or saying it's "destined to end" bringing up examples of other couples is simply SICK. 

It's her own fucking life, she knows what she's doing. Not everything is black and white, remember that we know very few of him AND of them as a couple.

Then, she married this man thinking about HER happiness, not her fans'. There was a reason if she wanted to keep this private...she's surely aware that her actions have an impact on those who follows her but maybe she suppose that most of us use our brain cells. 

Also, for those worrying that listening to her will make him rich...she most likely made a pre-marriage contract, she's not stupid. Her family and managers 100% adviced her to keep her money safe, in case anything might go wrong.

Assumptions like this are so childish and stupid. I'm sorry because I don't wanna sound rude but some things that I read here made me really angry.

Just remembered to separate the ART from the ARTIST. Just listen to the music if you don't agree with her decisions or opinions, but let her live her happiness now.

She’s done very stupid things in the past so I doubt there’s any prenup.

that being said- yep she can marry whatever pos she wants.

2 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

Reading some of the previous pages, some of you really need to go outside and get some fresh air. I don't want to sound rude, but all this talk about him, some wishing them divorce or saying it's "meant to end" by citing examples of other couples, is just SICK. 

It's her fucking life, she knows what she's doing. It's not all black and white, remember we know very little about him AND them as a couple.

She then married this man thinking of HER happiness, not that of her fans. There was a reason she wanted to keep this private... She is surely aware that her actions impact those who follow her, but perhaps she assumes that most of us use our brain cells. 

Also, for those who are worried that listening to her  will make him  rich... she probably made a prenup, she's not stupid. Her family and managers have 100% advised her to keep her money safe, just in case something goes wrong.

These kinds of assumptions are so childish and stupid. I'm sorry, because I don't want to sound rude, but some of the things I've read here have really made me angry.

I just remembered to separate the ART from the ARTIST. Just listen to the music if you don't agree with her decisions or opinions, but let her live her happiness now.

When an artist has conveyed a significant part of humanism in her art, you will understand that one can be concerned about two things:

jeremy still spreading ideas supporting trump 

lanna says nothing on her side on these subjects while many people including many of her fans will be involved very negatively if this individual returns

2 hours ago, Chickacherrycola said:

His ex has has talked to the Daily Mail and has such wonderful things to say about him. She confirms the side of him that I assumed must be what appealed to Lana. 95% of my family and colleagues share the same political views as him and I would classify them as wonderful people. It is not always black and white. 

3 hours ago, Peachycream said:

Some of these meltdowns are literally insane. 

couples do not have to share the same view on politics. My boyfriend and I are complete opposites but we respect each other enough to not try to change each other. Jeremy is from the literal swamp. I’m not even trying to be funny. He is. They are used to 1 way of life, and while it doesn’t excuse what he’s posted it doesn’t reflect Lana’s views. Lana is her own person. 

Right- let me phrase a question to both of you- let’s say you become pregnant and the doctor tells you that you can’t have an abortion in your state but if you don’t you risk death- would you illegally cross borders? Would your boyfriends agree to this despite being on the “opposite political spectrum”- it’s always okay until it effects YOU 

41 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

In the photos, certainly taken by a drone , it didn't seem to me that Jeremy was dressed like that at his wedding.

According to a reliable source, he changed immediately after the ceremony because "he thought he looked like a f4660t in a suit."

if kanye west reads all this he must have a good laugh if he has a sense of humor

he might also be a little angry about " why me and not him"

45 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Daily Mail interviewed the girl he was engaged to for 12 years. Link that that article here

Amy sent some TikToker texts she exchanged with Jeremy around the time they broke up. This is the link to that TikTok. 

engaged for 12 years + "He was used to bayou life and being out on the swamp" :deadbanana:

Kelli is a class act omfg, sharing those very kind words of her ex, Daily Mail definitely expected her to roast him but she didn't

2.gif

3 hours ago, J03 said:

I mean he doesn’t “publicly promote” he doesn’t have a platform, evidently doesn’t seek one, and is allowed to share his political beliefs on his own social media. It’s deranged parasocial fans that go looking at her boyfriends profiles looking for reasons to discredit him that see it. I don’t agree with his sentiments but they are his own and that’s his right. If you’ve been offended by something you’ve seen stalking his profile then it’s low key on you. There are millions of people sharing those kinds of thoughts on social media and you’re not contacting their spouses to tell them how offensive their husband is. My partner and I have been happily married for the best part of a decade, we vote differently in our political elections and it literally doesn’t bother either of us our votes our vote and we have differential individual beliefs. It’s not representative of Lana as a person not to date someone because she doesn’t agree with every single opinion they have. In a way it’s speaking on her behalf to assume she agrees with everything he thinks just because she’s married him. It’s weird. 

Listen, life can be hard and we're all just trying to get through it and have a happy life. I'm not talking about politics. I don't care if we're talking about Lana's husband or the guy at the market who bagged your frozen chicken dumplings and organic sweet potatoes last night. Sharing posts promoting violence against transwomen is not ok. Millions of people sharing those shitty beliefs doesn't make it ok. I wasn't talking about tariffs on Chinese-made pillows, i was talking about hate speech.

Just now, Embach said:

Kelli is a class act omfg, sharing those very kind words of her ex, Daily Mail definitely expected her to roast him but she didn't

i mean to be fair this kinda is wolf in sheep's clothing because she still spilled he ended 12 year engagement, their few month relationship + he married Lana after one month lol :eartha:

1 minute ago, trust no terrence said:

And this part "  He was always a giver so if someone gives to him, he deserves it" :derpna2:

she is really fantastic no bitterness

it almost seemed like she didn't care