Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

41 minutes ago, Barry said:

People are judging the guy too much about politics, he's probably just an average guy who isn't even that interested in politics and will vote for Trump as he'd just vote for any republican just cause thats his upbringing and what people he knows say or do and thats all he knows. Nobody has seen him say or give any opinions on anything to be talking about it that much.

Him and Lana maybe never even spoke about politics before as neither of them know or care about it just like most people.

imagine you marry a person and you both never talked about politics that’s literally everything nowadays be fr bebe.gif

8 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Bingo.

I really, truly hope Lana alters how this man thinks but knowing how Lana is, it's more likely she will think how he does.

This man is violently anti-trans and I am a trans person. I love Lana but if she starts supporting violence against me and mine? I don't have a problem with stopping my support.

I’m so sorry that you’re going through this and it really is beyond me how some members in here who are probably queer or hopefully ally at the very least are just doing backflips trying to justify this mess. their inability to wear someone else’s shoes is shocking. do they think if they made a move on him as, say, a gay man at a bar he would think twice before knocking their teeth out? 

Now his ex fiancé is coming out saying she was shocked he married Lana one month only after ending their 12 years engagement - THIS is the man she’s decided to marry. in the words of Chapell, good luck babe. 

have y'all seen the tiktok saying that lana's husband is not acting "husbandly" and just weeks ago was "chronically" on "southern girl" tiktok and was in every girls comments trying to get his hands on them?? 😭😭 her tiktok is @cultureburns and she has a shit ton of followers so i will be shocked if this doesn't go viral

Just now, ultrangels said:

imagine you marry a person and you both never talked about politics that’s literally everything nowadays be fr bebe.gif

Im from Scotland to be fair, maybe it's different in America.

Personally i've never really spoke about politics with anybody in real life and now that I think about it recently in Glasgow there was some kind of independence gathering in the centre and I think there was like 500 people and then there was a group there to oppose them and was literally about 15 people.

So I might be out the loop. Literally here more people would gather to celebrate a soccer team winning than anything about poltics.

15 minutes ago, Lana Del Dufrene said:

I'm just not that invested in someone's personal life that's all :)

I hope it's less about being invested in Jeremy's life and more about being invested in the lives of those he speaks out against, those he'd like to take rights from or physically harm.

2 minutes ago, tombombadil01 said:

I’m so sorry that you’re going through this and it really is beyond me how some members in here who are probably queer or hopefully ally at the very least are just doing backflips trying to justify this mess. their inability to wear someone else’s shoes is shocking. do they think if they made a move on him as, say, a gay man at a bar he would think twice before knocking their teeth out? 

Now his ex fiancé is coming out saying she was shocked he married Lana one month only after ending their 12 years engagement - THIS is the man she’s decided to marry. in the words of Chapell, good luck babe. 

lana del rey is blond and gone bebe.gif

Just now, Morningcrow said:

I hope it's less about being invested in Jeremy's life and more about being invested in the lives of those he speaks out against, those he'd like to take rights from or physically harm.

Yeah I don't support anything jeremy does.

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

have y'all seen the tiktok saying that lana's husband is not acting "husbandly" and just weeks ago was "chronically" on "southern girl" tiktok and was in every girls comments trying to get his hands on them?? 😭😭 her tiktok is @cultureburns and she has a shit ton of followers so i will be shocked if this doesn't go viral

are you sure that’s her TikTok handle? I can’t find it 

1 minute ago, Barry said:

Im from Scotland to be fair, maybe it's different in America.

Personally i've never really spoke about politics with anybody in real life and now that I think about it recently in Glasgow there was some kind of independence gathering in the centre and I think there was like 500 people and then there was a group there to oppose them and was literally about 15 people.

So I might be out the loop. Literally here more people would gather to celebrate a soccer team winning than anything about poltics.

Oh I see… as a brazillian I can say for sure you’re so lucky for not living in a divided country by politics. IT IS HELL.

2 minutes ago, Lana Del Dufrene said:

When the marriage is just a pr stunt for lasso (lemme be delulu)

ngl....i could see that being the case.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

omg where rachel send it to me please :crying5:

1 minute ago, ultrangels said:

omg where rachel send it to me please :crying5:

I think many of us saw his likes before he went private and it was pretty nasty. Definite overlap with the thirst traps and the start of their relationship. I know I saw a screen recording of it on here not long ago.

yall are literally fucking insane 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

This man is really addicted to TikTok though.. earlier today his "likes" were less than 5000 and now 6000 .. like man.. you have Lana Del Rey by your side... get off-line