Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

12 minutes ago, George Parasol said:

Eh, let me get back to listening to fiona. She's much better anyways.

That's a fun thing to say in this context. How are you certain she won't also disappoint you ?

16a1dcc235b38a458399e0c761c6a1282ffd4a92
IRENE & SEULGI

It's sort of funny this whole situation (and everything involving celebs), because i'm sure most of you if not all could get immensely judged for decisions you've made in your lives too especially concerning relationships

:hillary:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Im getting very very very bad vibes from this whole situation

Bah if I’m quite honest, me too. The way all this happened so fast :gasp: 

:oprah3: In my humble experience, when you are over 35 and things move as fast as we think they did, it’s either she found the perfect man for her (although I’m always shocked when we learn about some of her beaus conservative views; I always thought she was more liberal than this, which only proves we do project a lot of ourselves on her) or it’s giant dick move that’ll end up in a monumental fuckup. 

But hey, as someone who used to have « questionable moves and BF », I always hated when people « knew better » than I did. They were sometimes right, sometimes wrong, but I needed to figure it out by myself even if they were « right ». It’s her life in the end and I honestly only care about her BF for the impact they may have on her music. I’m too busy living my life to worry so much about hers. :true:

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

It's sort of funny this whole situation (and everything involving celebs), because i'm sure most of you if not all could get immensely judged for decisions you've made in your lives too especially concerning relationships

:gclap::gclap::gclap:

2 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

this is going to be a living hell if the paps don’t stop disturbing them, especially now that lana will probably move to louisiana. not even in LA there were so much disturb :trisha4:

No paps have photographed her there. I think that’s why she likes it 

Omg you guys stop being mean to me lol. My notifications. No but fr. Sorry for leaving you all high and dry but I’m not saying shit now. Just that i take back everything i said about her being happy. I hope this girl signed a prenup. This is some weird shit and swamp man is for the SWAMPS

33 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

I agree with you and I completely ingnore the persona Jeremy has shown in the internet. The only thing that I find completely problematic is that she got involved with him while they were on a relationship and that the family is getting estranged because of her (according to what his ex fiance said). I stated before that I ignore his public image not because I find tolerable or acceptable what he uploaded, but because a public image shows a little of the true person somebody really is. (Sorry for the bad grammar)

7 minutes ago, Peachycream said:

Omg you guys stop being mean to me lol. My notifications. No but fr. Sorry for leaving you all high and dry but I’m not saying shit now. Just that i take back everything i said about her being happy. I hope this girl signed a prenup. This is some weird shit and swamp man is for the SWAMPS

Girl bffr u said u have tea about the swamp man and now you’re backtracking??

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Girl bffr u said u have tea about the swamp man and now you’re backtracking??

Youre right i am. I’m sorry. 
not causing more problems. Twitter and this thread is already a mess. I’m not adding fuel rn. 

10 minutes ago, Fuck Our Generation said:

I agree with you and I completely ingnore the persona Jeremy has shown in the internet. The only thing that I find completely problematic is that she got involved with him while they were on a relationship and that the family is getting estranged because of her (according to what his ex fiance said). I stated before that I ignore his public image not because I find tolerable or acceptable what he uploaded, but because a public image shows a little of the true person somebody really is. (Sorry for the bad grammar)

bye if I got involved with a trans-beating homophobe I would get what’s coming to me - “a public image shows a little of the true person somebody is” 💀 do you need the man to go live while beating a trans person to a pulp or … ? 😭 y’all bfr take your pink glasses off Lana is NOT who we thought she was  

I don’t think half of us have done what Lana has done in her life tbh- she’s had an affair with a married man prior- the label executive so it’s not like she’s ever been a paragon of morality- I don’t think she’s an awful person because I don’t know her but the backlash is semi justified 

7 minutes ago, Peachycream said:

Youre right i am. I’m sorry. 
not causing more problems. Twitter and this thread is already a mess. I’m not adding fuel rn. 

This isn’t fuel if u know he’s a bad man then it should be said.. maybe it could eventually reach Lana and help her

58 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Speak for yourself

We’ve had a lot of people over the years claim Lana has issues but these people are not moral people themselves- BTD/Blue Jeans model claimed she was a drug dependant person all over the place and then we had Marilyn Manson say “she’s got issues”

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

This isn’t fuel if u know he’s a bad man then it should be said.. maybe it could eventually reach Lana and help her

If her friends did a background check they def saw it. Maybe Lana doesn’t care. Clearly she doesn’t care about most things we thought she cared about. 

27 minutes ago, Peachycream said:

OMG :crying5: what?