Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

1 minute ago, Manchild said:

Nobody is saying she owes anybody anything. I just think its strange that she's completely silent about it.

again, not strange to stay silent about something people weren’t supposed to know about:bye2: 

Spoiler

and even if it wasn’t secretive, wanting a statement about getting married is weird and unnecessary 

Just now, Honeytrails said:

again, not strange to stay silent about something people weren’t supposed to know about:bye2: 

Reveal hidden contents

and even if it wasn’t secretive, wanting a statement about getting married is weird and unnecessary 

Everybody does know about it. There is no big secret. The whole way she has handled the relationship is strange

9 hours ago, Vertimus said:

You're expanding what I said into an umbrella statement regarding all abusive relationships everywhere—and I have my own experiences of abusive relationships and my own set of beliefs on the topic, which are not doctrinaire--

---but we've seen how Lana said Barrie-James abused her in some or many ways  ("he knows what he did") and she dumped him hard, though she was in love with him. 

She dumped G-Eazy when she felt he was insincere or using her or whatever—and she extracted herself from her relationship with Sean.

And these are just the more prominent and/or recent examples. 

Based on these facts—and I'm not saying each was easy or without pain and disappointment—I think Lana is more than capable of extracting herself from another abusive relationship should one arise, especially due to her intricate, daily communications with her family, especially her father. 

In the meantime, I wish her and Jeremy every happiness. 

She didn't extract herself from Sean. He dumped her. Then she kept seeing him again even though he had a girlfriend right up to the time he got married. G-Eazy cheated on her and according to him she wanted him back.

7 minutes ago, Manchild said:

She didn't extract herself from Sean. He dumped her. Then she kept seeing him again even though he had a girlfriend right up to the time he got married. G-Eazy cheated on her and according to him she wanted him back.

What in Sean's right mind made him dump lana lol

41 minutes ago, Manchild said:

Everybody does know about it. There is no big secret. The whole way she has handled the relationship is strange

No, it’s not a big secret anymore, but it was supposed to be. The fact that it’s not is probably extremely frustrating for her when she obviously tried very hard to keep this moment of her life very private and intimate. Addressing the public about her wedding after they absolutely shit all over it is probably the very last thing she wants to do in the days following.

And not saying that you specifically were implying this, but I’m tired of some people acting like because she chose fame she doesn’t have a right to want privacy, or at least have such a special moment like getting married to cherish for herself for a short period of time, and not the whole world. Is it realistic? Maybe not, but it’s a very valid desire.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

I’m crying I emphatically did NOT care the day this came out. 

but it just hit me, like she really got married. I have no opinion on this man but I hope Lana is happy she deserves it :icant:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

27 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

No, it’s not a big secret anymore, but it was supposed to be. The fact that it’s not is probably extremely frustrating for her when she obviously tried very hard to keep this moment of her life very private and intimate. Addressing the public about her wedding after they absolutely shit all over it is probably the very last thing she wants to do in the days following.

And not saying that you specifically were implying this, but I’m tired of some people acting like because she chose fame she doesn’t have a right to want privacy, or at least have such a special moment like getting married to cherish for herself for a short period of time, and not the whole world. Is it realistic? Maybe not, but it’s a very valid desire.

I'm not trying to be mean but if she really wanted guaranteed privacy, maybe an indoor wedding would have been a better idea. She's not new to fame. She knows the good and bad sides of it. The reality is if the press hear about an outdoor wedding of a celebrity, there are going to be photos. Its just the way the real world is for good or bad. Also, "the public" didn't shit all over her wedding. There were no fans there. There was no press there. One person sent a drone up, not a very high quality one at that because the photos are awful, so it was probably a local trying to sell the photos. I understand trying to keep the day private and secret, and enjoying it with just friends and family, but its over now and I don't understand acting like its still a secret. If its a cause for celebration, what's the harm in her friends posting something congratulatory just like any normal person would? Nobody died. She got married. Its supposed to be a happy thing that people are excited about, not something nobody can talk about. 

17 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

We finally have Azealia’s thoughts on the wedding. We can close this thread now. 

IMG-0530.jpg

That's not her account