Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

wait this is beautiful 

Is it? Idk, I'm a little confused by the few photos we have, and it looks more like a haunted place to me... :ohno: even the flowers couldn't save it 🙈😅

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

1 minute ago, laurita said:

Is it? Idk, I'm a little confused by the few photos we have, and it looks more like a haunted place to me... :ohno: even the flowers couldn't save it 🙈😅

Girl it’s cunty, swamp ethereal you just don’t see the vision 

9 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

When she announces her divorce with the Tammy Wynette classic :oprah4: 

OH LASSO the hit that you already are :ma:

Just now, laurita said:

i kinda like it, it’s a vibe

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Can everyone calm down and take Lana’s word for it 

Have you seen the incredibly graphic Facebook post or should I relink it for you

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

7 minutes ago, Enco said:

Girl it’s cunty, swamp ethereal you just don’t see the vision 

The only vision I have when I look at it is that I wouldn't go there after dark:)

7 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

OH LASSO the hit that you already are :ma:

i kinda like it, it’s a vibe

Ok, so it's just me :um2:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

24 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

When she announces her divorce with the Tammy Wynette classic :oprah4: 

but then she kinda regrets and officially releases Stand By Your Man (Studio Version) :cryney2:

and also for giving me Margaret

11 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Can everyone calm down and take Lana’s word for it 

GWfqew2W0AARS0T.jpg

a man who revels in the idea of being violent towards trans people is not smart or kind or caring. fuck lana for her absolutely ignorant view of the world.

i still love Lana (for now) but FUCK. have sense.

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

That was before 2019

Well it was mentioned in the Rolling Stone UK interview last year but I think it was referring to Sean

i feel like as time goes on, the more I think that the money I spent on going to gigs, getting albums and variants and magazines, etc. was a waste bc the woman I idolized was pretty much okay with me and people like me being beaten to death.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, baddisease said:

a man who revels in the idea of being violent towards trans people is not smart or kind or caring. fuck lana for her absolutely ignorant view of the world.

i still love Lana (for now) but FUCK. have sense.

she likely doesn't even know about what he's shared on facebook, so let's not try to assume exactly how she feels for right now, obviously it's not great that she's married to somebody who supports trump, i can't imagine she doesn't know that, but we don't know to what extent she knows about him and how he specifically feels, i get the impression that she isn't necessarily the type of person to go out of their way to do some digging on the person they're with

but, i understand the disappointment in general, this is just not a great situation

remember, i'll always love you, bye

3 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

she likely doesn't even know about what he's shared on facebook, so let's not try to assume exactly how she feels for right now, obviously it's not great that she's married to somebody who supports trump, i can't imagine she doesn't know that, but we don't know to what extent she knows about him and how he specifically feels, i get the impression she isn't necessarily the type of person to go out of their way to do some digging on the person they're with

If I were a famous person, I'd post the screenshot of what her husband posted and ask her what she thinks of it.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

she likely doesn't even know about what he's shared on facebook, so let's not try to assume exactly how she feels for right now, obviously it's not great that she's married to somebody who supports trump, i can't imagine she doesn't know that, but we don't know to what extent she knows about him and how he specifically feels, i get the impression she isn't necessarily the type of person to go out of their way to do some digging on the person they're with

Let’s be real, if she has been texting him on social media for a while since they met and she literally got married to him, she knows about the Facebook post.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

38 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Someone close to Jeremy is answering comments abt these assumptions. Said he hasn’t been married since 2013 and was not in a relationship when started dating Lana. 

Hasn't been married but was in a relationship for 12 years (overlaps his marriage by the way) and was seeing another woman earlier this year who he definitely seems to have left for Lana

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

i feel like as time goes on, the more I think that the money I spent on going to gigs, getting albums and variants and magazines, etc. was a waste bc the woman I idolized was pretty much okay with me and people like me being beaten to death.

calm down, we don’t even know if lana knows about that. she always showed support to the lgbt+ community