Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Just now, Mer said:

unless you’re 40 yourself…what makes you say this 💀

I said what I said by prefacing it with “I feel like…” so obviously it’s from an observation point of view not a lived experience… but yeah 40 is too old to be playing games and testing the waters with relationships people usually know what they want by then 

4 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

woah that was… fast… 

Reveal hidden contents

but I think ppl forget that she’s pushing 40… I feel like ppl at that age don’t really need time to contemplate marriage they both old and know what they want

that’s true & they’ve known each other since 2019 even if they haven’t been dating for that long; it wasn’t an impulsive decision.

Spoiler

i guess lasso was just mass hysteria :hooker:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

with how crazy her fans can get i’m actually not surprised she kept all of this completely under wraps until it eventually leaked like imagine fans trying to break into the ceremony or film from a distance :horror: this reminds me of her insta post a while ago like “all is the way its supposed to be” im so happy and warmed knowing she’s finally found her little piece of normality and comfort like today was her big day :crai:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, shadesofblue said:

can we have a lanaboards wedding party

Hide contents

or a leak to celebrate the newlyweds :ma:

You understand me.

fireworks-heart-glasses.gif

lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-firework.gif

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m not even kidding, I got out of the shower moments ago, I opened insta and see the LB post about this, and then I immediately ran here

HELP SAME :eartha: shower twins :hooker:

492482-1.png

♡︎