Sign in to follow this  
♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Meeting Lana Del Rey

Just a random thought: am I the only one who's totally annoyed by those fuckers with their baseball caps and thousands of photos of the celeb to sign, only to sell them on eBay eventually? I'm so pissed off by these people, seriously. 

Just a random thought: am I the only one who's totally annoyed by those fuckers with their baseball caps and thousands of photos of the celeb to sign, only to sell them on eBay eventually? I'm so pissed off by these people, seriously. 

Not at all you're definitely not the only one!

If there's one bad thing I can say about Lana, then it's exactly that!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

Not at all you're definitely not the only one!

If there's one bad thing I can say about Lana, then it's exactly that!

Well, this has nothing to do with Lana, it's those people wanting to sell autographs and therefore taking time she could actually spent with her fans.

Ha I just looked on ebay and I can't believe how much people are charging for a signed photo of Lana! Madness

20r46kx.jpg

Well, this has nothing to do with Lana, it's those people wanting to sell autographs and therefore taking time she could actually spent with her fans.

If it makes you feel better the people buying them are true fans. Not everyone can get a chance to see her in person.

If it makes you feel better the people buying them are true fans. Not everyone can get a chance to see her in person.

Why should this make me feel better? The people selling it are the ones ripping off fans that are willing to pay such ridiculous amounts of money for a scribbled signature. It's only about the money for those selling it. 

Just found an article about Lana in terms of Lana & fans!

http://www.promiflash.de/lana-del-rey-wenn-das-nicht-fan-liebe-ist-12122840.html

It's in german though,

headline: lana-del-rey if that's not fan love...

you see Lizzy kissing a fan! :D

Just found an article about Lana in terms of Lana & fans!

http://www.promiflash.de/lana-del-rey-wenn-das-nicht-fan-liebe-ist-12122840.html

It's in german though,

headline: lana-del-rey if that's not fan love...

you see Lizzy kissing a fan! :D

I'd love a kiss from her. That would be awesome.

I mean like, these girls for example, when lana gets near them and they scream in her face, much like the lions of the African plains, it translates to "Please have sex with me, I want your babies!!"

Cool metapher! Well, I'm also completly against screaming...

HI!! so well um i was wondering,

have you ever met lana? 

what did you say?

did you freak out? cry? laugh? hug her? let her kiss you?

did you camp out to see her?

did she say anything weird, something you can't forget?

did you meet her by "secret"? (by secret i mean, meet her without taking pictures and when nobody's there. my friend once saw marina before (or after not sure) her concert but they couldn't tell anybody or take pictures, they stayed out for around 3 hours to wait for her to go out so that they can talk to her, she signed my friends shirt and kissed it and hugged him and stuff, so if this happened with lana tell usssss)

not only lana, even if you did meet anybody else, did you do any of the above? just tell us come on grace us with your stories

i love to read about these stuff!! 

OH AND POST PICTURES IF YOU HAVE ANY!!!!

OR PICTURES OF STUFF SHE(OR ANY OTHER CELEB) SIGNED!! 

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Well I haven't met her... YET. I'm going to see her in April. However my reaction will most likely look like:

Expectation: 

:mariah:

Reality:

:creepna:  :icant:  :brows:  :crying:  :airplease:

No, scratch that. This is what I'll look like: 

:crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

EQFO7rX.png