Sign in to follow this  
♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Meeting Lana Del Rey

Meeting Lana Del Rey

Pictures tell you more than a 1000 words!
I've just found this video:

Attention: the girls are pretty loud
so turn the volume a bit lower before watching

You can comment upon it! :D
Or say whether you want to meet Lana?
or just tell something! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

First of all hell yes I want to meet Lana!

I would love to meet her.

Hopefully she comes to Chicago sometime soon, and then I'd just stay after to meet her or go really early if its a weekend concert. That'd be sweet!! I'd give her a letter and a portrait and call it a day. Oh and get a picture of her kissing me or something that would be perfect haha.

Now...who knows how/when this will actually happen!

I'd love to see stories of how you all met Lana too!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Why do people always have to scream like a bunch of complete idiots whenever a celebrity arrives? It's just stressful for everybody else and the artist, plus it makes it all more hectic and everybody's chance to get a photo and an autograph goes down the drain.

When I met her she was mobbed~ it was crazy. There were about 50 of us who had been waiting for her for about 7 hours, and when she arrived like 100 people from the streets saw, came over, and took up some of her time. People kept asking who she was, then when they found out they joined the crowd. The mob of people ended up on the road and this guy --> :creep2: went mental. People were really violent, shoving, and shouting. Lots of them were middle aged men and some guys who were probably in their 60s, which was a bit odd. Luckily I had Aunt Lana holding my hand for a while so I didn't get crushed :creep:

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

:oprah: :oprah: :oprah: :oprah: :oprah: :oprah: :oprah:

He kept shouting at me because I was sitting on the steps to the Jazz Cafe which is apparently not allowed. It started heavily raining so I went back and even then he wouldn't let me :aw:

He kept shouting at me because I was sitting on the steps to the Jazz Cafe which is apparently not allowed. It started heavily raining so I went back and even then he wouldn't let me :aw:

he owns the cafe? you should have cursed him out lol, if that wete me we would be brawling,but then again I have anger issues :)

he owns the cafe? you should have cursed him out lol, if that wete me we would be brawling,but then again I have anger issues :)

Don't even know who he is. He seemed like a security guard or something. He also went mad as I heard Video Games being played for a soundcheck without Lana or something and tried to go inside to hear. Hahah, I just glared at him every time he approached me.

Don't even know who he is. He seemed like a security guard or something. He also went mad as I heard Video Games being played for a soundcheck without Lana or something and tried to go inside to hear. Hahah, I just glared at him every time he approached me.

He looks like a psycho predator. That's why I always bring pepper spray with me. His ass would be grass lol.

He looks like a psycho predator. That's why I always bring pepper spray with me. His ass would be grass lol.

Hahaha. He got rid of this totally stoned guy playing air guitar as he kept trying to talk to everyone waiting outside :')

I'd love to meet her. I hope she tours the US. Some people when they tour have special VIP packages where you do get to meet them and get a picture but they are pretty expensive. Meeting her outside the venue or when she's getting on the bus or in a car is cool. I've met members of bands before by hanging out outside the venue near the tour bus.

I'd hope to get a picture or autograph or a handshake or make eye contact or breath the same air she breathes.

Why do people always have to scream like a bunch of complete idiots whenever a celebrity arrives?

I just screamed 2 times when her car arrived, i was so shocked. but only two short "AHHHHHH"s, like 2 seconds or smth like that. :eek: and she was still sitting in the car. so it soesn't matter :shh:

PS: @LoveLanaLikeLife, i'm so amused to see myself in your avatar :hacute: it was awesome...

i76mrxw.png 

When I met her she was mobbed~ it was crazy. There were about 50 of us who had been waiting for her for about 7 hours, and when she arrived like 100 people from the streets saw, came over, and took up some of her time. People kept asking who she was, then when they found out they joined the crowd. The mob of people ended up on the road and this guy --> :creep2: went mental. People were really violent, shoving, and shouting. Lots of them were middle aged men and some guys who were probably in their 60s, which was a bit odd. Luckily I had Aunt Lana holding my hand for a while so I didn't get crushed :creep:

SugarVenom, I'm glad you didn't suffer from a trauma!

Cause it sounds like a nightmare! :/

It absolutely upsets me when some kind of "sensation seekers" let's call these men like this,

interfere and spoil such a magic moment!

Really hope you get another chance!

With a more relaxed environment! :D

I'm hoping to meet Lana this year... and I am still trying to decide which photo I would like her to sign. Frankly, I can't stand when artists scribble over a random photo, so I usually spent hours looking for the perfect picture that does actually say something about the artist and/or their work. I'm happy that I did take the time because my Gaga autograph looks stunning... but back to Lana.

I can't really decide between the following two.

Still from the "Ride" video

This photo kind of says something about loneliness, doesn't it? She somehow looks abandoned in this photo and the red motel sign says a lot about the aesthetic of her work.

580607_512893592064281_821485596_n.jpg

Performing at the El Rey Theater

I absolutely love this photo shot by her sister. Doesn't this say a lot about Lana and her music, her visuals, etc.?

75340_512894198730887_474935053_n.jpg

In fact, I am so obsessed with these things that I even bought a specific red ink pen for Gaga to sign my picture. I will be getting a white one for Lana, that's why both photos are mainly dark or black. My goal is to have her write the following: 'To Felix. Make your life an art. Love, Lana (Del Rey).' I'd die if this actually happened.

Please tell me I am not the only one being this obsessed about... these kind of things.

By the way, LLLL, when and how did you meet her? :) Your photo with her is wonderful.

I'm hoping to meet Lana this year... and I am still trying to decide which photo I would like her to sign. Frankly, I can't stand when artists scribble over a random photo, so I usually spent hours looking for the perfect picture that does actually say something about the artist and/or their work. I'm happy that I did take the time because my Gaga autograph looks stunning... but back to Lana.

I can't really decide between the following two.

Still from the "Ride" video

This photo kind of says something about loneliness, doesn't it? She somehow looks abandoned in this photo and the red motel sign says a lot about the aesthetic of her work.

580607_512893592064281_821485596_n.jpg

Performing at the El Rey Theater

I absolutely love this photo shot by her sister. Doesn't this say a lot about Lana and her music, her visuals, etc.?

75340_512894198730887_474935053_n.jpg

In fact, I am so obsessed with these things that I even bought a specific red ink pen for Gaga to sign my picture. I will be getting a white one for Lana, that's why both photos are mainly dark or black. My goal is to have her write the following: 'To Felix. Make your life an art. Love, Lana (Del Rey).' I'd die if this actually happened.

Please tell me I am not the only one being this obsessed about... these kind of things.

By the way, LLLL, when and how did you meet her? :) Your photo with her is wonderful.

It's amazing how you take your time to get prepared! :D

However you should not make yourself crazy!

:eek:

The most important thing is the magic of the moment!

It's amazing how you take your time to get prepared! :D

However you should not make yourself crazy!

:eek:

The most important thing is the magic of the moment!

It's always good to be prepared I agree!

But yeah I agree, in the moment things get totally different and even if you're prepared it doesn't always work out perfectly (my experience with my favorite singer, Lights)

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

People kept asking who she was, then when they found out they joined the crowd. The mob of people ended up on the road and this guy --> :creep2: went mental.

YOU MET CREEP2?!

Well, fuck my flop experience.

YOU MET CREEP2?!

Well, fuck my flop experience.

I MET and SPOKE TO the creep himself! Sadly he hated me and kept shouting at me.

SugarVenom, I'm glad you didn't suffer from a trauma!

Cause it sounds like a nightmare! :/

It absolutely upsets me when some kind of "sensation seekers" let's call these men like this,

interfere and spoil such a magic moment!

Really hope you get another chance!

With a more relaxed environment! :D

Ahh hopefully! I didn't mind though as she held my hand for like 10 mins and we spoke for a while so I don't feel like I missed out. I couldn't have asked for her to be nicer or more interested~ she was better than I imagined tbh. Yeah, it was weird how many old men there were who clearly weren't fans!