Your Girl Lana

Lana Del Rey attends MusiCares Feb 8, in Los Angeles

I don't know about hairstyles. But can the hairstyle might get her an aspect of short hair?
She reminds me of Tina Fey and Lana Wintes (a.k.a. Lana Banana). I prefer this look over the tacky curls in Ride's music video. But I will always love the look in Blue Jeans, Paradise and Rolling Stone cover (it's from the same day shoot) :troll:

It's me or there's two stalkers. I think the guy who's talking to Lana and giving her stuffs to sing at 1:05 it's the same outside the Chateau Marmont last time when she gave a fan a present and hit her head over the car (Maybe it's Sarah's father, creep!!)

I just needed to point something out- I don't think she took the extensions out. I think that she just pinned it all underneath because I saw a hair tutorial a looong time ago demonstrating this same look. Also, if you watch the video from PopCandies, you can see a bootyload of bobbypins.

I just needed to point something out- I don't think she took the extensions out. I think that she just pinned it all underneath because I saw a hair tutorial a looong time ago demonstrating this same look. Also, if you watch the video from PopCandies, you can see a bootyload of bobbypins.

:toofunny:  :toofloppy:  :toofunny:  :toofloppy:

The hair do...god.. :facepalm: The proof Lana is really pretty is that she is still really pretty using that hair.  And she is so nice even to those autograph creeps. Why is she always surrounded by them anyway?? Stalker Sarah has a pretty good Lana radar.

glgcDdT.gif