Sign in to follow this  
Moises

Lana Del Rey arriving at JFK Airport (26 February)

Lana looks nice and hot even with extensions. I dont like girls with extensions. When you caress the hair is not the same touch is not the same. dont look good most times too. She is very americana. Bad fashion, fake hair, plastic surgery in the face. The only thing missing is a boob job and fake tan. Very usa

aw, another racist

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

quote name="lolalitahey" post="60864" timestamp="1362215188"]

aw, another racist

we have another race now caled united states girls with fake boobs and tan. I was going to give a FkG good answer but i got to your profile and i dont know if you are a10 year old little girl so just get a book and a dictionary and find what racism means.

stkRUDM.jpg

Lana looks nice and hot even with extensions. I dont like girls with extensions. When you caress the hair is not the same touch is not the same. dont look good most times too. She is very americana. Bad fashion, fake hair, plastic surgery in the face. The only thing missing is a boob job and fake tan. Very usa

just seems really ignorant to me

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

um, her fashion is fucking sublime. she doesn't always look perfect (which is a good thing) but there are always strange little details, like fabrics you can pet, or slippers you can steal from a lounge -- but it's always very her. it's called personal style, which is something you can't buy off the rack

also, (southern) california isn't representative of the 49 other states, honey

ZRBNill.jpg

just seems really ignorant to me

Ignorant, yeah. Racist, no. Prejudiced and stereotypical, yes. Dumb comment he/she probably instantly regretted posting.

I lol when people think California = the whole of the USA. It's like a whole other world [to me] full of unique people which I love about it.

:justride:

Yes, I love Lana's individual style. Says a lot about her like she doesn't follow trends/isn't part of a crowd.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Ignorant, yeah. Racist, no. Prejudiced and stereotypical, yes. Dumb comment he/she probably instantly regretted posting.

I lol when people think California = the whole of the USA. It's like a whole other world [to me] full of unique people which I love about it.

:justride:

Yes, I love Lana's individual style. Says a lot about her like she doesn't follow trends/isn't part of a crowd.

Im a he. I did regret the post. You are right was a stereotype i did. Didnt want to offend anyone but what i said is true. Not the entire population of us is full of plastic but a lot. Not only LA but Miami, texas....

Do you see honey bo boo's anywhere else? Peageant shows? Look at their TV shows. Go to ny and see. Is all over. I like US a lot but what i said is not ignorant or racist is just true.

stkRUDM.jpg

It brings me great relief to come to the conclusion that "Bestest" is a parody account. I feel a little foolish for having fallen for it and being bothered by virtually every word that s/he has committed to the forum in such a short period of time, but now i can just have a laugh about it. Ha ha ha. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Am i the only one who never notices peoples extensions? I looked down the replies and i had to take a second look at her hair haha, and yes she looks beautiful, as ever.

(WhyCantYouJustBeNormalAndMakeONEMISTAKE.JUST.ONE.Cmon.MakeMeFeelBetterAboutMyselfLana.)

:icant:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Am i the only one who never notices peoples extensions? I looked down the replies and i had to take a second look at her hair haha, and yes she looks beautiful, as ever.

(WhyCantYouJustBeNormalAndMakeONEMISTAKE.JUST.ONE.Cmon.MakeMeFeelBetterAboutMyselfLana.)

:icant:

Nope, I'm really bad with telling them apart too  :creep: the ones which are put in badly are more obvious, but it still takes me a double-take to realize 'what's wrong with their hair'.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

It brings me great relief to come to the conclusion that "Bestest" is a parody account. I feel a little foolish for having fallen for it and being bothered by virtually every word that s/he has committed to the forum in such a short period of time, but now i can just have a laugh about it. Ha ha ha. 

They must be running the PennCentralFan account too. :teehee:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Im a he. I did regret the post. You are right was a stereotype i did. Didnt want to offend anyone but what i said is true. Not the entire population of us is full of plastic but a lot. Not only LA but Miami, texas....

Do you see honey bo boo's anywhere else? Peageant shows? Look at their TV shows. Go to ny and see. Is all over. I like US a lot but what i said is not ignorant or racist is just true.

I think plastic surgery is a mania everywhere tbh. Maybe a little green ET is having a lift and a boob job right now. Maybe that is why they came to earth so often. Maybe they don't have silicone over there. Now that is something NASA doesn't talk about: the fact that silicone is only legal on earth.

glgcDdT.gif

lmao where r u from, let us make stereotypes about u  :smile:

also there is nothing wrong with fake hair / plastic surgery etc. its not america the beautiful for nothing  :hooker:

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***