Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

1 minute ago, Embach said:

i'm a certified honeymoon's scientist :wipe: and my statistics showed that Honeymoon was the longest leader in that thread for 12 pages (page 7 to page 19) :wipe:

I love HM so much! is in my TOP 3 where it shares 2nd and 3rd with NFR. but first place is clearly a given - UV :point:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

oh I have noticed that many stans have Ultraviolence, NFR and Honeymoon as their top 3...

But I have Honeymoon, Lust For Life and Ultraviolence as top 3 though! :legend:

2.gif

15 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

Do u feel more like the Elizabeth Olsen or the Aubrey Plaza in this situation? I would say i’m more of the Aubrey Plaza, the troll and copycat whose motives ur never sure of except to get a lol out of someone. And youre more of the original girl who has to put up with me.

2 hours ago, honey dew said:

Do u feel more like the Elizabeth Olsen or the Aubrey Plaza in this situation? I would say i’m more of the Aubrey Plaza, the troll and copycat whose motives ur never sure of except to get a lol out of someone. And youre more of the original girl who has to put up with me.

definitely more Olsen, but I could switch it up part Aubrey too for satire yeah lol, but pls no. this is all equal. separate entities and agency and all that just thought it'd be cheeky 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

Mariners Apartment Complex is the best song on NFR! if we put the production and lyrics together. In terms of production Venice Bitch is the best but compared to the other songs, the lyrics are a bit weak (but the lyrics weren't the main focus of it anyways, the purpose were just vibes) and lyrically the best song is Hope Is A Dangerous Thing.

Mariners Apartment Complex in general is so underrated though, I know that many people love The Greatest and California from NFR! (which I understand, these songs have great messages) and also Venixe Bitch and Cinnamon Girl (the latter is my no.1 favorite, hits different) but I think that MAC describes the album the best, especially how the cover art connects it.

2.gif