Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I doubt that anybody dislikes a song based on its video.

freak is one of my least favourites now but i still like it, the terrible video just ruined it for me or the fact i overplay it

There you have it

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

GBA-AATBWII remains among her best songs. Beautiful and smart melody, calm and heart-warming instrumental and overall a very nice concept. A highlight from the album. It's so sad that it's underrated; in three years you all will be praising it  :diva:

I really like Tomorrow Never Came. I don't really voluntarily listen to it, but when it comes on shuffle or when I'm listening to the album, I really enjoy it. It also gets stuck in my head like no other Lana song does, and I'm not sure why.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

GBA-AATBWII remains among her best songs. Beautiful and smart melody, calm and heart-warming instrumental and overall a very nice concept. A highlight from the album. It's so sad that it's underrated; in three years you all will be praising it  :diva:

It's not the deepest song, but it's one of her most heartfelt and genuine songs.