Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I will not accept 'Change' slanders.

First of all, although the production of the song is very simple, doesn't matter because it has a powerful, beautiful and hopeful lyrics. It was made in few hours and it's better than some songs in Lust For Life.

:clapback:

It's better than most songs on Lust for Life. I don't trust ANYONE who doesn't like it. :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1517960364334299-072-081_OF_0118_LDR910.

This photo is so strange and borderline dumb, but i can't bring myself to hate it. It just makes me laugh

OMFG DUDE LMAO,

so like ive been doing this thing on my personal ig forever, where i post a pic of lana every wed under the hashtag #lanadelwednesday as my like wcw ode to lana for the last like 4 years lol 

and when this pic came out i used it for my post and some random dude that follows me post this at like 3 in the morning and then deleted it the next day at like noon had me rollin 

4vg0nq.jpg

MY BAE LOOK CROW OR A VULTURE RIGHT THERE

e1s11.gif

This isn't really a directed opinion towards Lana but rather The Bond Films and their creative direction. I'd like to personally sue them for emotional damages for not having Lana on the soundtrack are you kidding me. 

I love Heroin, but I actually hate the part where she sings:

It's fucking hot, hot
Winter in the city
Something 'bout this weather made these kids go crazy
It's hot, even for February
Something 'bout this sun has made these kids get scary
Oh, writing in blood on my walls and shit
Oh, oh my god
Dripping off from the walls into the ducts and shit
Oh, ho ho ho, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

Idk why, it just kinda ruins the mood of the song for me and it gets irritating.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I love Heroin, but I actually hate the part where she sings:

It's fucking hot, hot

Winter in the city

Something 'bout this weather made these kids go crazy

It's hot, even for February

Something 'bout this sun has made these kids get scary

Oh, writing in blood on my walls and shit

Oh, oh my god

Dripping off from the walls into the ducts and shit

Oh, ho ho ho, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

Idk why, it just kinda ruins the mood of the song for me and it gets irritating.

it's my favorite part! so raw and lizzy (to me anyway)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

MDM is really one of the best BTD songs, the demo, the final version and the live version, all the versions are good. Loving it since the first time I listened to it  :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I love them both but if I had to cut two tracks from LFL it would be Cherry and IMF

I would go with Summer Bummer and Coachella. I think they were better as singles and they fit with the themes of the album. They just make the album drag onto me. I love them though, so I'm not too mad about it. I really like Lust For Life more and more everyday now that I think about it.

I love them both but if I had to cut two tracks from LFL it would be Cherry and IMF

i love cherry so much i dunno why, it is her voice i think, i remember only getting to hear it played via shows on like periscope or youtube recordings and like the morning that recorded dropped i was flying (driving fast af) home from the south shore of Chicago (its like the beach along the lake) back to my house in the suburbs at like 6am and i started listening to the album while i was driving on the highway and it was one of those hot as hell summer morning where its muggy as shit and the sun was full on coming up/ already up and my ass and thighs were stuck to my leather seat and the breeze from the window was blowing through my tank top across my chest and like BOOM CHERRY CAME ON AND I WAS SO EXCITED AND I GOT CHILLS ALL OVER MY WHOLE BODY AND LIKE THESE TWO SINGLE TEARS RAN DOWN MY STICKY CHEEKS WHEN SHE STARTED SINGING "CAUSE YOU JUST WANT IT SO MUCHHHH" AND I LITERALLY DIED YOU GUYS, IT WAS LIKE HEARING UV ( THE SONG, MY FAV) FOR THE FIRST TIME. I JUST STRAIGHT UP DIED.

the end.

e1s11.gif

Okay this is very unpopular don't hate on me please :air:

I couldn't care less about Video Games, Blue Jeans and BTD. I know 99% of Lana Stans love those songs because it'S A H0Ly Tr1nITY but meh they got annoying over the years. I was never a fan of Video Games, it's nice but nothing special, I loved Blue Jeans but now it annoys me and I don't want to hear it in at least a year, and BTD isn't the greatest thing either. They are too overrated.

Big Eyes is underrated and it's such a nice song I love the build up til the last chorus with the drums and everything. Very epic.

I legitimately forgot this song existed for years until now that you just brought it up tbh

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I couldn't care less about Video Games, Blue Jeans and BTD. I know 99% of Lana Stans love those songs because it'S A H0Ly Tr1nITY but meh they got annoying over the years. I was never a fan of Video Games, it's nice but nothing special, I loved Blue Jeans but now it annoys me and I don't want to hear it in at least a year, and BTD isn't the greatest thing either. They are too overrated.

i never loved Born to Die

Blue Jeans was a bop for 1-2 years

but...VIDEO GAMES? seriously? magnum opus  :toofunny:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

photo-23177.jpg?_r=1516122479 

tumblr_nt17w7mGVT1r9ih9zo2_540.gif

i never loved Born to Die

Blue Jeans was a bop for 1-2 years

tumblr_nt17w7mGVT1r9ih9zo2_540.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i dunno how unpopular this is but i can barely listen to put me in a movie, song's creepy as shit

I rarely ever see Lana fans talk about it which i always thought was weird because it is really creepy 

I like the song personally, part of what attracted me to Lana initially was an underlying sense of seediness in her work but in that song its nowhere near a subtext lol