Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don't think Lana is as attractive as everybody says. She's certainly very pretty, but I just don't think she's overwhelmingly beautiful.

Black hair, imo, suits her a LOT better than brown. Blonde works well too, I don't like her with brown hair.

I really HATE the large majority of the covers for Lana's singles/EPs/albums. I've changed most of the ones in my iTunes to fanmade covers because they look so much better. The only ones I can bear to stand are the covers for Born to Die (album), AKA and Sirens. The Paradise one looks horrendous and don't even get me started on the Lana Del Rey EP.

Body Electric is one of the best tracks on Paradise

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I don't know if this has been brought up here, but the way people treat Rob and Chuck makes me sick. I personally adore Lana, and I get she has a really strong relationship with her family but why would I praise them? They're friendly with fans, cool, but idk why people get crazy about them... :facepalm:  all that flattering rings so fake to me. Obviously they stalk Rob in order to get some info about Lana, it's so creepy...

For example there's this facebook fan page here in Argentina and when she toured here the staff was like "We talked to Rob today... Rob sent us kisses"

But I wanted Lana to send us kisses, not her father  :kiss: lol

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Who exactly IS Lana's brother? He's almost non-existent 

Okay tbh I was just about to post this.

I feel bad for the kid. Nobody talks about him. Lana is always with Rob & Chuck. Rob always posts old pictures of Lana & Chuck, and even his wife occasionally.

Is he real? I know he hasn't done anything like Lana or Chuck has (except for being in Tropico for like 5 seconds) but still.

Okay tbh I was just about to post this.

I feel bad for the kid. Nobody talks about him. Lana is always with Rob & Chuck. Rob always posts old pictures of Lana & Chuck, and even his wife occasionally.

Is he real? I know he hasn't done anything like Lana or Chuck has (except for being in Tropico for like 5 seconds) but still.

He was in TROPICO?!? Jesus this is sad. In a Lana wiki, it says that he was arrested and/or charged with theft lmao 

I don't know if this has been brought up here, but the way people treat Rob and Chuck makes me sick. I personally adore Lana, and I get she has a really strong relationship with her family but why would I praise them? They're friendly with fans, cool, but idk why people get crazy about them... :facepalm:  all that flattering rings so fake to me. Obviously they stalk Rob in order to get some info about Lana, it's so creepy...

For example there's this facebook fan page here in Argentina and when she toured here the staff was like "We talked to Rob today... Rob sent us kisses"

But I wanted Lana to send us kisses, not her father  :kiss: lol

I know how you feel. I have nothing against Lana's family, but I don't care for them... and I find it creepy when fans treat Rob like a God or something, or suck up to him. They wouldn't give him the time of their day if he wasn't Lana's father. Judging by immaturity of some younger fans here in Poland - if not the connection to Lana, he would be nothing more than an old geezer to them.

rqFUMWf.png

Jesus.

Well I still feel bad no one talks about him

I had no idea he exists, not to mention that he starred in Tropico. lol

i am nothing and should be everything

I know how you feel. I have nothing against Lana's family, but I don't care for them... and I find it creepy when fans treat Rob like a God or something, or suck up to him. They wouldn't give him the time of their day if he wasn't Lana's father. Judging by immaturity of some younger fans here in Poland - if not the connection to Lana, he would be nothing more than an old geezer to them.

Tweets like "Loove U Rob", "I want to meet you Rob" and "MARRY MEEE ROB" are extremely awkward :awk:

Wtf is this people thinking? So creepy...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I wish You and Me would be the first single from Ultraviolence. Idk man it's just like I really hope something on UV can top it, but for now it's my favorite song ever. I hope UV doesn't sound like Y&B or the OUAD cover. I mean I'll still love it if it does, but the title Ultraviolence implies heavy trip-hop beats and sinister string arrangements to me, not sugary, timid strings and barely there drums. I liked Y&B or the OUAD as part of their respective movies, but they don't really stand out on their own to me like any song from AKA or BtD. 

there is a light & it never goes out

Tweets like "Loove U Rob", "I want to meet you Rob" and "MARRY MEEE ROB" are extremely awkward :awk:

Wtf is this people thinking? So creepy...

I almost feel sorry for the guy. I wish that fans didn't make idiots out of themselves.

I'd love to see a Lana/Taylor Swift collab. I think the two of them could make the perfect, haunting, sad love song. I can see Haunted meets Dark Paradise or something along those lines. 

(Please don't kill me!) (Read the lyrics to State Of Grace, All Too Well and Eyes Open first if you intend to kill me.)

I'd love to see a Lana/Taylor Swift collab. I think the two of them could make the perfect, haunting, sad love song. I can see Haunted meets Dark Paradise or something along those lines. 

(Please don't kill me!) (Read the lyrics to State Of Grace, All Too Well and Eyes Open first if you intend to kill me.)

:lanasrs:  :judgingu:   :usrsney: (But I'm not going to kill you at least yet,)

I really don't get how this Lona Delery shit is any funny. I see people post this sometimes (not here, though) and every time I'm just

:judgingu:

To me it's so unfunny it's pathetic.

I can't imagine wasting my time on watching those video, ditto running a fanpage on facebook

(Sorry if some of you is connected to this thing - hope that you won't take offence by my opinion)

I almost feel sorry for the guy. I wish that fans didn't make idiots out of themselves.

I think he luvs it. Otherwise he wouldn't be spending ages on twitter engaging with all of those ...peeps. I remember reading an old interview (from before her breakthrough) - he said, he was living vicariously through her, so I guess that's what he's doing :creepna2:      :thankyou:  

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I really don't get how this Lona Delery shit is any funny. I see people post this sometimes (not here, though) and every time I'm just

:judgingu:

To me it's so unfunny it's pathetic.

I can't imagine wasting my time on watching those video, ditto running a fanpage on facebook

(Sorry if someone of you is connected to this thing - hope that you won't take offence by my opinion)

The point is that it's so stupid it's funny.  :teehee:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I think he luvs it. Otherwise he wouldn't be spending ages on twitter engaging with all of those ...peeps. I remember reading an old interview (from before her breakthrough) - he said, he was living vicariously through her, so I guess that's what he's doing :creepna2:      :thankyou:  

You're probably right. I still find it :facepalm: worthy. I guess, good for Rob? :D

The point is that it's so stupid it's funny.  :teehee:

To me it comes of as desperately trying to be so stupid it's funny, but instead it comes of as pathetic and unfunny. (and I love the doge meme)